OUTAD Waterproof Camping Tarp for Picnics, Tent Footprint, and Sunshade
|Price:||$10.99 - $19.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Material: high density 210D Oxford fabric construction makes it waterproof.
- Folded dimensions: Small (6.3 x 4 x 0.8 inches), Medium (8.3 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches), Large (6.3 x 8.7 x 0.8 inches).
- Unfolded dimensions: Small (59 x 87 inches), Medium (71 x 87 inches), Large (94 x 87 inches).
- Portable: The mat is easy to carry with the included drawstring bag. Weight: Small (11 ounces), Medium (13.4 ounces), Large(17 ounces)
- Tarp can be used as tent footprint, picnic mat, and for camping.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The OUTAD Waterproof Footprint and Camping Tarp comes in 4 colors and 3 size options. Its great for outdoor activities like picnics, camping, hiking, and going to the beach.
Color: Blue; Green; Dark Green; Orange
Material: high density 210D oxford fabric
Folded dimensions: Small(6.3 x 4 x 0.8 inches), Middle(8.3 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches), Large (6.3 x 8.7 x 0.8 inches)
Unfolded dimensions: Small (59 x 87 inches), Middle(71 x 87 inches), Large(94 x 87 inches)
Weight: Small (11 ounces), Middle(13.4 ounces), Large(17 ounces)
1 x OUTAD Camping Trap
1 x Drawstring bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It loses a star for two reasons:
1) The grommets are small and there aren’t enough of them. The 6x8 hardware store tarp that I’ve been using has ten ½” grommets, this one only has six ¼” grommets (or maybe 3/8? I didn’t measure) – one on each corner and two center grommets on parallel edges. This means that the other two edges don’t have center grommets, which means that I can’t set up this shelter with a narrow/long configuration. It’s a big enough issue that I’m considering adding new grommets myself. The grommets being small also means that I can’t run both a line and a stake through the same hole. This is mostly an issue for the center grommets, where I would strongly prefer to have the guyline tied to the grommet but instead had to tie it to the pole.
2) I have a seam running through my tarp, which is kind of unusual. The seam is double stitched and fully taped, so I’m not really concerned about leaks or anything, but it’s another potential point of failure that I’d rather not have.
Overall, this is a great purchase, 100% worth it. I’m still fairly new to tarp shelters, and next season I may find it worth it to upgrade to an ultralight (and ultraexpensive) tarp, but for now this is fine.
The tent wasn't a perfect fit in size for my 2P tent (extended a little past the base of the tent), but I simply folded the tarp to prevent any water from being able to pull under the tent - which worked just fine.
Most recent customer reviews
Also it had flown away and laid in the mud and I threw it into the washer and it came out perfect