OUTAD Waterproof Camping Tarp for Picnics, Tent Footprint, and Sunshade
|Price:||$9.99 - $18.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Material: high density 210D Oxford fabric construction makes it waterproof.
- Folded dimensions: Small (6.3 x 4 x 0.8 inches), Medium (8.3 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches), Large (6.3 x 8.7 x 0.8 inches).
- Unfolded dimensions: Small (59 x 87 inches), Medium (71 x 87 inches), Large (94 x 87 inches).
- Portable: The mat is easy to carry with the included drawstring bag. Weight: Small (11 ounces), Medium (13.4 ounces), Large(17 ounces)
- Tarp can be used as tent footprint, picnic mat, and for camping.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The OUTAD Waterproof Footprint and Camping Tarp comes in 4 colors and 3 size options. Its great for outdoor activities like picnics, camping, hiking, and going to the beach.
Color: Blue; Green; Dark Green; Orange
Material: high density 210D oxford fabric
Folded dimensions: Small(6.3 x 4 x 0.8 inches), Middle(8.3 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches), Large (6.3 x 8.7 x 0.8 inches)
Unfolded dimensions: Small (59 x 87 inches), Middle(71 x 87 inches), Large(94 x 87 inches)
Weight: Small (11 ounces), Middle(13.4 ounces), Large(17 ounces)
1 x OUTAD Camping Trap
1 x Drawstring bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It loses a star for two reasons:
1) The grommets are small and there aren’t enough of them. The 6x8 hardware store tarp that I’ve been using has ten ½” grommets, this one only has six ¼” grommets (or maybe 3/8? I didn’t measure) – one on each corner and two center grommets on parallel edges. This means that the other two edges don’t have center grommets, which means that I can’t set up this shelter with a narrow/long configuration. It’s a big enough issue that I’m considering adding new grommets myself. The grommets being small also means that I can’t run both a line and a stake through the same hole. This is mostly an issue for the center grommets, where I would strongly prefer to have the guyline tied to the grommet but instead had to tie it to the pole.
2) I have a seam running through my tarp, which is kind of unusual. The seam is double stitched and fully taped, so I’m not really concerned about leaks or anything, but it’s another potential point of failure that I’d rather not have.
Overall, this is a great purchase, 100% worth it. I’m still fairly new to tarp shelters, and next season I may find it worth it to upgrade to an ultralight (and ultraexpensive) tarp, but for now this is fine.
Tarp is light weight and comes with a small carrying bag. Ideal for backpacking. It does have four grommets (one in each corner) that you can't quite see in the picture. So even if your tent doesn't fit perfectly you can still use spikes to secure to the ground as well. If these dimensions are what you're looking for, this is a no brainer.
I already used it for a number of things (in the trunk for fire wood, on the picnic table as table cloth, etc). It is strong and useful!