OUUO Cordless Stainless Steel Double Wall Electric Water Kettle 1.9 quart
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The OUUO Electric Kettle comes with 100% Stainless Steel Interior and housing. Stainless Steel housing, Stainless Steel pot, Stainless Steel Lid, Stainless Steel Spout, and Stainless Steel Rim. Easy "on/off" switch, auto shut-off, luminated LED power switch lights up when Kettle is on and automatically turns off when water has reached a rolling boil, with boil-dry protection.
- 1.8 Liter/ 1.9 Quart Capacity. 120V 60Hz, 360-degree power base for graceful cord-free serving.Non-artificial damage, one year free replacement warranty. NO plastic in contact with hot water. Double Wall Cool Touch Stainless Steel Exterior, No Scalding Hazard, Boils Water Quicker and Keeps Warm Longer. Saves Energy and Safe to Use.
- Troubleshooting Guide steps for frequent issues. 1. Plug in and does not heat water: a. Kettle not plugged in, Accidentally starting an empty kettle is prevented by unplugging the baseplate. Please put water in the kettle. b. Outlet not working properly. Presuming you have plugged in the power cord, the failure of the kettle to turn on may be due to a malfunctioning power outlet. c. Plug or cord damaged. Visually inspect the cord and the plug. If there is damage (bent/missing prongs or cuts in the cord) or a faulty connection at the baseplate or outlet, the kettle may not work. d. ON/OFF switch malfunctioning. If the ON/OFF switch is internally damaged or is not working properly, it will prevent voltage being applied to the heating element.
- 2 . Auto shut off after boiling does not work: a. Kettle lid not closed and properly seated. Inside the kettle there is a metal tube next to the handle. At the top of the tube is a hole. Steam from the boiling water enters that hole and flows down the tube to heat the thermostat. If the kettle lid is not properly seated, steam cannot build up inside the kettle lid 'dome' and the thermostat will not reach the desired temperature to trigger the automatic shut-off feature. Try boiling water again after reseating the kettle lid and ensuring that it is 'locked' in place. If the kettle still fails to shut off automatically, then you have a bad thermostat or thermostatic switch. Please contact us, we could re-send you a new kettle free, and you could keep the old one, no need to return to us. b. Automatic shutoff fails to operate. Maybe you have a bad thermostat or thermostatic switch. Please contact us, we could re-send you a new kettle free, and you could keep the old one, no need to return to us.
- 3. IT doesnt works: a. The kettle and indicator light do not work when the power switch is up. Make sure the kettle is seated properly on the power base and that the base is connected to a functioning electrical outlet. b. Kettle not plugged in, Accidentally starting an empty kettle is prevented by unplugging the baseplate. Please put water in the kettle. c. Outlet not working properly. Presuming you have plugged in the power cord, the failure of the kettle to turn on may be due to a malfunctioning power outlet. d. Plug or cord damaged. Visually inspect the cord and the plug. If there is damage (bent/missing prongs or cuts in the cord) or a faulty connection at the baseplate or outlet, the kettle may not work. e. ON/OFF switch malfunctioning. If the ON/OFF switch is internally damaged or is not working properly, it will prevent voltage being applied to the heating element. f. The heating element has failed completely.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Secura SWK-1701DB The Original Stainless Steel Double Wall Electric Water Kettle 1.8 Quart
Precise Heat Electric Water Kettle, 1.5 L
Breville SK500XL Ikon Cordless 1.7-Liter Stainless-Steel Electric Kettle
Kitchen Gizmo Stainless Steel Double-Walled Electric Kettle (Grey)
Breville USA BKE595XL The Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Lafraise||Genius Web Tech||Amazon.com||Home N' Goods||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.51 x 9.06 x 9.06 in||8.6 x 11 x 7.7 in||5 x 5 x 8 in||11 x 8 x 10 in||7.5 x 10.7 x 8.2 in||9.63 x 8 x 13 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Glass|
Boiling water for your coffee, tea or instant soup is now more convenient and safer than ever. Easy "on/off" switch, auto shut-off. With the OUUO Cordless Kettle, there's less waiting around, and no worries about a dangling cord, overheating, boiling dry or accidental spills.
NO plastic in contact with hot water. The OUUO Electric Kettle comes with 100% Stainless Steel Interior and housing. Double Wall Cool Touch Stainless Steel Exterior, No Scalding Hazard, Boils Water Quicker and Keeps Warm Longer. Saves Energy and Safe to Use. Please don't dry, fall and knock against the kettles.
NOTE: The OUUO kettle EK02 is made with food grade SUS304 stainless steel. Rusty spots inside after use we recommend regular cleaning with Barkeeper's Friend Cookware Cleanser. Lime scale may be white colored or even rusty-looking, but it is normally visible. Phosphate scale is not generally visible, but there is usually a build-up, even in soft water areas.
Non-artificial damage, one year free replacement warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd take a star off for the pour spout (as pouring quickly causes water to awkwardly shoot out of the seal above the spout) but that's mostly a "me problem" because I'm impatient.
I'm posting this review to provide a picture of the spout and lid - people are asking about scary plastic, so I thought it'd help to have a better view of the stainless lid.
I was very excited about this kettle, but this morning, after only a few days use, noticed rust in it. I just, 2 minutes ago, accidentally ran it with no water in, and the base started smoking! I took it off the base and had to put it outside on the cement to avoid setting fire to anything. I'm British, I moved to the us 9 years ago and have had automatic kettles since I lived with my parents, but I've never seen anything like this! Electric kettles are supposed to have a sensor and won't switch on if empty, or at the very least have run-dry protection and switch themselves off. I do NOT recommend this, as pretty as it is.
I've only had it for a couple of days, but so far this is a really nice kettle. Boils fast, feels solid but not heavy, and looks nice on my counter top. **edited to add - absolutely zero plastic on the inside of the kettle which was my number 1 reason for choosing it.
-Heats water quickly. Love the stainless steel inside and out.
-It's well insulated so although the top gets pretty warm, the sides are safe to touch. No burnt knuckles.
-First time I used it, I had to manually shut it off. It didn't automatically shut off. Good thing I babysat it the first time.
-The base doesn't seem new. It has abrasion marks that I doubt are left from just packaging it. Also, the kettle doesn't sit flat on the base. It has a surprising amount of wobble to it.
-I didn't realize how ugly the on/off button the back was. Not nice and discreet. It sticks out over an inch and detracts from the nice stainless steel form.
-After 3 uses, the outer wall of the kettle dented on the edge of my sink. I didn't bang it against the sink, just leaned it against it while cleaning.
Update: I am giving it 5 stars because the customer service was amazing. Yes, I had issues with the kettle but the company was quick to reach out to me and find a solution.
1) The lid allows boiling water to slide under it when you pour - the spout is small, so water came gushing out over the top of the can as well. This seems a real burn danger.
2) The kettle didn't shut off for a long time after it boiled - seemed about three times as long as my Braun.
3) The base is very lightweight, and while the kettle is boiling, the kettle rocked back and forth on the base. It doesn't seem like it will stay in place on the countertop.