OVER THE DOOR HOOK WITH WOODEN ACCENTS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offers hanging capabilty while adding large style to any room.
- Made of heavy duty chrome finished wire.
- For use in bedroom, dormroom, bathroom, kitchen, garage or closet.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The clips to attach to the door are a bit thick. My door is very tight to close with it on there and it is about 2-3X the thickness of the other hangers in the house. If you have a tight fitting door, I would skip this product.
I also didn't realize that while all the hooks are awesome in theory, I can only put so many things on them before the door gets too bulky. A couple sweatshirts is fine, and putting anyhting put hats on the ones nearest to the handle will cover the handle. I hadn't thought of that when buying it, and I would probably go with a 6-8 hook one instead.
This would be perfect for hats, and is ok for a couple small sweatshirts. Big jackets are too bulky and the wooden balls are too big to slide most belts over (I look belt buckles around to fit). It works fine for the price.
Also, when we bought it, we lived elsewhere, and have since moved to our present home. we haven't had any problems with it fitting on any doors in either place.
...and finally...it is far more convenient than a coat rack for anybody with a limited amount of space....
so....great purchase by my mind.
1. the two rows of hooks are further apart -- it's not really for hanging larger articles of clothing on both top and bottom
2. the hooks with wooden ball on them are really pointless, i'd much rather have bigger hooks with no wooden balls on them, i think that'll make things hang better, and less annoying when trying to put the hooks through belt loops/suspenders or coat hanger loops.
overall satisfied with the item, particular for the price and the number of hooks, but it does clutter up when both rows are used and the big wooden balls are unnecessary.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this clothing rack design with the wooden balls. It has an interesting look that matches mid century / modern styles. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Tiffany
For what they are these are by far my favorite. We live in a tiny space with even tinier closet space, so these are hanging on both side of two of our doors and one side of... Read morePublished 5 months ago by N. Marie
This door hanger hold so much which I love but it does make it hard to open and close the door and it is loud.Published 12 months ago by Kindle Customer
Circles a little big to fit tighter jacket hooks over, but still a solid addition to the laundry room.Published 15 months ago by Art Gibbs
I bought these because I wanted someplace to put jackets and other articles of clothing that I wear all the time but didn't want to hang up on a hanger every day. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Round The World Girl