BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 20, 2011
This is a really nice, sturdy, over the door rack, and the wooden accents make it attractive. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit the door that it was intended for. I thought it would be a nice rack to hang hats and coats when we walk in the front door where there is a door that goes from the foyer into the garage. Unfortunately, both the front door and door leading to the garage have an extra thickness, so the rack doesn't fit. There were no measurements in the description and I assumed it would fit any door. The measurements are 20" wide by 1-5/8" deep. Make sure the door isn't thicker than 1-1/2" to 1-5/8". I have other hooks that do fit these doors (one holds a wreath), so I don't know why they couldn't have made it 2" deep. I'll still use it on an inside door, such as the walk-in closet or bathroom.
66 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
Ordered this yesterday & it arrived today! It's exactly what I sought. Another reviewer said it only works on the side of the door opposite the way the door opens BUT I find that it works on either side of my door so not sure what his problem was...

My door opens INTO my bedroom and I have this inside the bedroom so works perfectly. I also tried it on the bathroom door that opens out, and hung it on the inside of the bathroom & it worked perfectly there too. Door shuts perfectly no matter which side the door hinge is on.

Get it if you are thinking about one. I see it is no longer available so I guess I got the last one?! ;)
on August 10, 2011
This is a handy door hanger. My roommate had one I liked, and we have one on our bathroom so I wanted one for my room. The hooks are great, and there is plenty of room for sweatshirts, hats and belts.

The clips to attach to the door are a bit thick. My door is very tight to close with it on there and it is about 2-3X the thickness of the other hangers in the house. If you have a tight fitting door, I would skip this product.

I also didn't realize that while all the hooks are awesome in theory, I can only put so many things on them before the door gets too bulky. A couple sweatshirts is fine, and putting anyhting put hats on the ones nearest to the handle will cover the handle. I hadn't thought of that when buying it, and I would probably go with a 6-8 hook one instead.

This would be perfect for hats, and is ok for a couple small sweatshirts. Big jackets are too bulky and the wooden balls are too big to slide most belts over (I look belt buckles around to fit). It works fine for the price.
on April 18, 2012
this item would be a lot better if:
1. the two rows of hooks are further apart -- it's not really for hanging larger articles of clothing on both top and bottom
2. the hooks with wooden ball on them are really pointless, i'd much rather have bigger hooks with no wooden balls on them, i think that'll make things hang better, and less annoying when trying to put the hooks through belt loops/suspenders or coat hanger loops.

overall satisfied with the item, particular for the price and the number of hooks, but it does clutter up when both rows are used and the big wooden balls are unnecessary.
on February 20, 2016
For what they are these are by far my favorite. We live in a tiny space with even tinier closet space, so these are hanging on both side of two of our doors and one side of another. They hold a lot, don't poke holes in things, and have enough room to see what's what and organize a bit.
I've also bought them over the course of 5 years, so it's nice to know I an get matching ones when/if I need to.
on July 9, 2011
There's not really much to say here. It is exactly what it should be...an over the door hook. It looks nice but is also inconspicuous. The second set of hooks is really nice to have, since i own many baseball caps. We have ours in our bedroom, and in addition to the aforementioned caps, it is also filled with hoodies, windbreakers, and a couple of jackets. Overstuffed would be a great description, but it handles the load like a champ.
Also, when we bought it, we lived elsewhere, and have since moved to our present home. we haven't had any problems with it fitting on any doors in either place.
...and finally...it is far more convenient than a coat rack for anybody with a limited amount of space....
so....great purchase by my mind.
on March 10, 2014
Have had this for almost 5 years now and it still looks as good as when I first bought it. Moved houses 5 times (military) since and have used it in all the places we've lived at with no problems. It fit all the doors I've ever had and even had room to put a thin foam or a soft foam shelf liner to protect my door from getting scratched. I usually put in right under the metal and also random parts touching the door to avoid paint chipping on my door.

Only minor con is top and bottom hooks are the same length. I would prefer the top ones to be a slightly more extended for spacing.
on March 9, 2015
I bought these because I wanted someplace to put jackets and other articles of clothing that I wear all the time but didn't want to hang up on a hanger every day. Originally I didn't like it too much because it didn't fit the door at the apartment I was living at. I couldn't close the door without it scraping up the frame. Now I've moved and it fits the door perfectly and no damage. I like it but I don't love it. My other gripe is that I thought the balls would be a bit bigger.
on August 23, 2017
I use it for hats. but you need to check the space between the door and the door rack. My door rack color is peeling.
on March 28, 2016
I love this clothing rack design with the wooden balls. It has an interesting look that matches mid century / modern styles. Best of all, its both inexpensive and surprisingly sturdy. The whole product fits over my door with no problems. I wish the brackets were taller, but other than that, it serves its purpose.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.