- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by OVERMAL when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How to Clean OVERMAL Makeup Brushes
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful not to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
178. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?