Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OWC 13 Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock, Space Gray
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features 13 Ports of connectivity: USB 3.1 Gen 1 + Thunderbolt 3 + FireWire 800 + SD Reader + miniDisplay Port + Gigabit Ethernet + S/PDIF + Audio I/O
- Connect a single 5K display, two ultra HD 4K displays, or a combination of 4K, HD and other displays with the mini DisplayPort port and additional Thunderbolt 3 port
- Connect and charge up to six USB devices, host-charging capability (60W)
- Includes 0.5 m Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s USB-C cable
- 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The New OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock : 13 ports, endless possibilities.
With the 13 ports you need, OWC's new Thunderbolt 3 Dock brings unbelievable connectivity to your laptop through an included Thunderbolt 3 cable, and, delivers charging power to your laptop and other devices, all at the fastest speeds possible.
Thunderbolt 3 Dock delivers more connectivity, more power, and charging capability than ever before all at the fastest speed available today so all your connected devices perform at their maximum. Drive two 4K displays, connect and charge up to six USB devices, work with legacy FireWire storage, enjoy pristine audio, wired networks, and read SD cards, all at twice the speed of Thunderbolt 2 and all through a single cable. The possibilities are endless.
Because Thunderbolt 3 delivers phenomenal bandwidth, up to 40Gb/s, Thunderbolt 3 Dock can be the foundation of your perfect custom display setup. Providing the ability to drive the latest generation 5K displays, two ultra HD 4K displays, or a combination of 4K, HD and other displays with the mini DisplayPort port and additional Thunderbolt 3 port.
Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Delivering the fastest, most versatile connection currently available — up to 40Gb/s.
Five USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports
The most ubiquitous interface on the planet delivers 5Gb/s data speed, as well as high power to your devices.
SD Card Reader
With a front-facing SD card reader, easily transfer every captured moment. Copy photos and movies from your media cards direct to your Mac.
Expanded Analog Audio
Seamlessly connect external speakers and other audio equipment, listen to your favorite music, create podcasts and more with added audio-in and headphone ports.
Gigabit Ethernet brings access to high-speed, reliable wired networks back to your Mac.
Connect your favorite legacy devices directly to your new workflow hub.
Connect with your workflow
If you're a pro working in the creative industries, you probably have a highly specialized workflow complete with specialized and legacy ports like FireWire and digital audio. The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock supports FW800 and S/PDIF digital audio, as well as an SD card reader and analog stereo audio.
VIEW YOUR WORLD
Because Thunderbolt 3 delivers phenomenal bandwidth, up to 40Gb/s, Thunderbolt 3 Dock can be the foundation of your perfect custom display setup. Providing the ability to drive the latest generation 5K displays, two ultra HD 4K displays, or a combination of 4K, HD and other displays with the mini DisplayPort port and additional Thunderbolt 3 port.Dual displays require a native Thunderbolt 3 display or the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 adapter. Dual 4K setups will run at different refresh rates depending on which OS and connection types are being utilized.
This product is compatible with:
- w/Retina 5K display(27-inch Mid 2017)Model ID:iMac18,3 (3.4GHz i5, 3.5GHz i5, 3.8GHz i5, 4.2GHz i7)
- w/Retina 4K display(21.5-inch Mid 2017)Model ID:iMac18,2 (3.0GHz i5, 3.4GHz i5, 3.6GHz i7)
- 21.5-inch Mid 2017(June 2017) Model ID:iMac18,1 (2.3GHz i5)
- (15-inch Touch Mid 2017)(June, 2017)Model ID: MacBookPro14,3 (2.8GHz i7, 2.9GHz i7, 3.1GHz i7)
- (13-inch Touch Mid 2017)(June, 2017)Model ID: MacBookPro14,2 (3.1GHz i5, 3.3GHz i5, 3.5GHz i7)
- (13-inch Retina display Mid 2017)(June, 2017)Model ID: MacBookPro14,1 (2.3GHz i5, 2.5GHz i7)
- (15-inch Touch Late 2016)(October, 2016)Model ID: MacBookPro13,3 (2.6GHz, 2.7GHz, 2.9GHz)
- (13-inch Touch Late 2016)(October, 2016)Model ID: MacBookPro13,2 (2.9GHz, 3.1GHz, 3.3GHz)
- (13-inch Retina display Late 2016)(October, 2016)Model ID: MacBookPro13,1 (2.0GHz, 2.4GHz)
- (2) Thunderbolt 3 ports (downstream port can support USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices)
- (1) mini DisplayPort
- (4) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A ports (rear) - 1 compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A port (front) - compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) SD 3.0 media card reader
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet
- (1) S/PDIF digital audio port (output only)
- (1) Hybrid 3.5 mm headphone / mic jack
- (1) FireWire 800 port
- Supports one 5K display or two 4K via Thunderbolt 3 port and Mini DisplayPort.
- Thunderbolt 3: Intel DSL6540
- USB: Fresco Logic FL1100EX
- Ethernet: Intel i210
- S/PDIF Audio: C Media CM6533
- Headphone / Mic: C Media CM6533
- Firewire 800: LSI FW643E2 1
- SD 3.0: Genesis Logic GL3224
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- 0.5 m (18 inches) Thunderbolt 3 cable
- External power supply and power cable
- Quick Start Guide
- User Guide (download only)
- Software Requirements
- macOS 10.12 or later
- High-power USB support is required for compatibility with the Apple SuperDrive and Apple USB keyboard, and is required to enable high-speed charging for Apple iPads, iPhones and other higher-power capable devices. To enable high-power USB support, an easy software update is required, including restart following this installation. Driver for macOS
- Boot Camp is supported
- Mac featuring built-in Thunderbolt 3 interface
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Returning it and looking for an alternate TB3 dock. 2 stars due to it's design and set of ports that really met my needs. If only it worked as you might expect a $300 piece of equipment.
I bought this for my 2 TB3 MacBook Pro. In my short time with it, most of the functionality is there. All 5 USB 3 ports work so I'm able to connect my devices. The TB3 out works with my USB C monitor and the mini DP port works with a converter for my HDMI second monitor. Ethernet works. SD reader works. It's nice to have all of these ports over one connection to my laptop. It even matches the overall look of the laptop (mostly. The space gray is great. I'd prefer something other than gloss black on the top though. shows dust and fingerprints really easily)
However, there are definitely some serious quality control issues. The first one I ordered had coil whine. One reason I bought this was to free up a port for a better audio interface which I bought for the quieter outputs. Not much good if my dock is whining louder than the old one's outputs anyway.
The next I bought had a noisy headphone out. I just want to get to work and the functionality I need is there so I won't be returning this one. I'll just be using an audio interface when it arrives instead of the dock's audio.
Be sure to thoroughly test your unit if you buy one and be prepared to order a replacement. When these work, they're pretty attractive and have all the ports I could imagine wanting in a dock. But they just don't always work.
Most recent customer reviews
* Gives me several needed connections from USB-C of camera card, TOS-link audio, cabled ethernet
* Powers one...Read more