|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 2 inches|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Power Source||2 AA batteries|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Other Sellers on Amazon
OWON B35T Plus Multimeter with True RMS Measurement, Bluetooth BLE 4.0 (Android and iOS) and Offline Data Recording Function
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
B35T - Handheld Bluetooth Digital Multimeter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Instructions are not easy to understand.
- Buttons in the Android app are nothing I can relate to as a Bluetooth multimeter is new to me. I have to figure out the buttons myself by playing with it.
- Font in booklet is too small to read for my old eyes. Please provide a link to the PDF of the booklet in the product description so I can print it in double size.
- Has offline mode where the meter initially connects with your tablet, but then disconnects and stores measurements in its internal memory. Only the "+" model has this offline mode.
- Comes with thermometer probe and wires.
- Nice thick cables.
- The probes come with a plastic cover that only shows a tiny bit of probe metal.
- To use the gator clips that came with it, I took off their rubber sleeve, took the probe covers off, and the probes screw in to the special gator clips. This is not a friction fit.
- Fresh batteries have been running 20 hours in "offline" mode so far. No problems.
- App is free.
- Has continuity beeper, can test capacitors, plus voltage, amps, ohms. I haven't tested the other typical MM functions.
- Backlight stays on about 60 seconds. This is very good! A 5 second backlight on my other DMM is not enough time.
I can review their English instructions if they want.
I use my phone as a display connected by bluetooth, it also has an offline recording function. The pictures shows the spec and also the QR code to download the app for Android and Appple.
Here is the link to the user manual. [...]
I also has an oscilloscope from OWON and it is great.
It is only 4 stars because of some minor issues with the BT connectivity:
- once the recording session has started you need to disable and re-enable BT on the multimeter before your app will connect again. This should not be required.
- the exported data file is not standard .csv and while Google Sheets will read it has empty lines and other artifacts. If you're going to write an Android app (or iOS) that exports .csv it should not be difficult to make it compatible with Excel/Sheets/OpenOffice etc.
The pouch is a nice addition but it's a bit of a struggle to pack the cords and meter in the same compartment. Maybe next time have your product designers take the whole thing out of the pouch , use it (ie. remove tie wraps from cords) and then put it back. Ask them to do this 50 times. See if they still like the design. A better option would have been a pouch where you keep the cords plugged in but there is a pocket for the small bits.
Still, for the money it's good.