|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 2 inches|
|Batteries||Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Power Source||2 AA batteries|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
OWON B35T+ multimeter with True RMS measurement, Bluetooth BLE 4.0 (Android and iOS) and offline data recording function
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth BLE 4.0 (Android and iOS) remote display and operation with charting function
- Voice reading function of current measured value from smartphone or tablet in remote operation mode
- 3 5/6 digit full scale reading
- True RMS measurement
- Offline recording function
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item OWON B35T+ multimeter with True RMS measurement, Bluetooth BLE 4.0 (Android and iOS) and offline data recording function
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NKC Electronics||Amazon.com||VIVITEQ||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PAULA SCHMANSKI|
|Color||Blue||—||Blue||MS8268L||Grey & Yellow||Industrial True RMS Multimeter|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 5 x 2 in||2.9 x 2 x 5.8 in||3 x 5 x 2 in||1.73 x 7.68 x 3.62 in||3.31 x 6.57 x 1.81 in||—|
|Size||—||—||—||full size||full size||Industrial True RMS Multimeter|
3-in-1 multimeter with multimeter + datalogger + temperature measurement with Bluetooth BLE 4.0 for remote operation from Android and iOS devices.
Display: 6000 count
Bluetooth BLE 4.0
Max / Min value
Relative measurement (delta)
Offline recording function
Input impedance: 10Mohms
LCD size: 69 x 52 mm
Display area: 67 x 46 mm (effective viewing area: 66 x 45 mm)
Battery: 3V (2 x 1.5V AA)
Weight without package: 320 grams
What is included:
Soft carrying case
Multifunction test bench
Top customer reviews
- Instructions are not easy to understand.
- Buttons in the Android app are nothing I can relate to as a Bluetooth multimeter is new to me. I have to figure out the buttons myself by playing with it.
- Font in booklet is too small to read for my old eyes. Please provide a link to the PDF of the booklet in the product description so I can print it in double size.
- Has offline mode where the meter initially connects with your tablet, but then disconnects and stores measurements in its internal memory. Only the "+" model has this offline mode.
- Comes with thermometer probe and wires.
- Nice thick cables.
- The probes come with a plastic cover that only shows a tiny bit of probe metal.
- To use the gator clips that came with it, I took off their rubber sleeve, took the probe covers off, and the probes screw in to the special gator clips. This is not a friction fit.
- Fresh batteries have been running 20 hours in "offline" mode so far. No problems.
- App is free.
- Has continuity beeper, can test capacitors, plus voltage, amps, ohms. I haven't tested the other typical MM functions.
- Backlight stays on about 60 seconds. This is very good! A 5 second backlight on my other DMM is not enough time.
I can review their English instructions if they want.
It is only 4 stars because of some minor issues with the BT connectivity:
- once the recording session has started you need to disable and re-enable BT on the multimeter before your app will connect again. This should not be required.
- the exported data file is not standard .csv and while Google Sheets will read it has empty lines and other artifacts. If you're going to write an Android app (or iOS) that exports .csv it should not be difficult to make it compatible with Excel/Sheets/OpenOffice etc.
The pouch is a nice addition but it's a bit of a struggle to pack the cords and meter in the same compartment. Maybe next time have your product designers take the whole thing out of the pouch , use it (ie. remove tie wraps from cords) and then put it back. Ask them to do this 50 times. See if they still like the design. A better option would have been a pouch where you keep the cords plugged in but there is a pocket for the small bits.
Still, for the money it's good.
All in all, I really like this meter. OWON has great customer service, too!
Remote monitoring a circuit on your phone works great.