OXA Travel Backpack Daypack Computer Rucksack College School Outdoor Sports Bag Duffel Hiking Camping Bags Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable: The backpack is made of durable terylene oxford fabric, the lining is waterproof, and provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. The extra strength provided makes it very convenient to carry more load on your journeys.
- Compact. Structure: a total of 10 pockets. 1 main zipped pocket, 2 small pockets in the main pocket, 2 front zipped pockets, 1 side mesh pocket, 1 laptop sleeve and 3 pockets in the large front zip pocket.
- Large Capacity. Approx dimensions: 13" L x 22" H x 8" W, capacity: 40L (fits for most 17 inch laptop). Chest belts can adjust distance between the two shoulder straps and strengthen the stability of the backpack.
- Comfortable. Wide and soft shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder, and you can to adjust the length of the shoulder straps if you need.
- Quality Guarantee. Our every bags promise lifetime warranty - exchange or return. The outside world is wide, respect for nature, the pursuit of freedoms is our pursuit of the true meaning of life. Freedom, random, and alive, it is OXA's consistent pursuit.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||My. Bag factory store||My. Bag factory store||Outjoy|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 13 x 18 in||8 x 13 x 18 in||7 x 12 x 22 in||9.8 x 12 x 19 in|
|Item Weight||2.5 lbs||2.5 lbs||2.2 lbs||2.5 lbs|
OXA Travel Backpack Daypack Computer Rucksack College School Outdoor Sports Bag Duffel Hiking Camping Bags
Classic and Fashionable Combine. Made of durable terylene oxford fabric, and waterproof lining. Scientific and reasonable pockets design make your goods lay in the bag systematically.
Large Capacity Design. Approx dimensions: 13'' L x 22'' H x 8'' W, capacity: 40L. A detachable shoulder strap can easily turn the backpack into a messenger bag/ gym bag/ shoulder bag/ crossbody bag.
Multi-purpose Uses. It's a very good backpack for working, short traveling, college, school and everyday using. You can used as backpack/ tote bag/ handbag/ messenger bag/ shoulder bag/ briefcase.
What you can put in this canvas backpack?
You can put 4-5 clothes, A4 books, 17 inch laptop, ipad, glasses, wallet, keys, earphone, power bank, camera, cell phone and document in the bag.
How to maintain the canvas backpack?
1. Wash it with clean water in ordinary temperature.
2. DOn't wash it with hot water and alkaline detergent.
3. Hang to dry and store in ventilated place instead of sun exposure.
4. Wash separately to avoid staining.
1x Shoulder Strap.
OXA is founded by Mr.Lee, who has been working rigorously on canvas bags for many years. OXA is all about easy-going lifestyle, freedom and good times. The bags are made simply and old school. Most of them are made of cotton canvas and 100% leather, which adds to durability and awesomeness. OXA's mission is to make you wearing its bags!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pretty decent bag for the money.
Lots of ways to carry it
Main compartment is massive with only a single pouch for a laptop.
Bag doesn't hold its shape well when not mostly full
Other thoughts: I noticed the zipper pulls had the name "kaka" on them and found the same bag being sold under different names on Amazon for about $8 cheaper. Live and learn I guess.
The materials are definitely durable, so the bag will last a long time.
However, there is one pretty big problem that makes me rate this a 3/5: the fit.
Maybe I have a strange shape, but the back felt like it didn't have much room for my neck, specially on the back part of my neck.
I found that I was only comfortable if I leaned my head slightly forward. This affected my posture and I began to develop a strange pain through my chest and upper back. I realize that when you're backpack is heavy this might happen, but I was carrying the same weight. Also, it started happening on literally the first day I used it. It got so bad that I just switched back to my old backpack.
I would have thought that for a bag that is made to carry so much weight the ergonomic design would have been better.
Or maybe I just have freakish proportions - who knows. Anyway, I hope this helped!
The quality is good but comfort is god-awful.
I gave this bag many chances. Took it on a trip and used it for various other occasions. Each time I began to hate this bag more and more. I eventually resigned to using my friend's tall backpack that has a frame and waist straps; even though it doesn't have a laptop section, it was heaven to carry compared to this bag.
If they'd fix this weakness, I'd want it.
Also, it appears to be the Same as KAKA product, which costs $10-12 less.