We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Cotton lining
- MAIN MATERIAL: Made of high density cotton canvas and real leather zip head.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" L x 11" H x 5"W Capacity: 8L (Small capacity, it can hold a normal ipad).
- STRUCTURE: A total of 9 pockets. 2 main zipped pockets, 1 back zipped pockets, 2 front zipped pockets and 1 inner nets zipped pocket.
- WARRANTY: All of our bags have 1-YEAR WARRANTY. Any problems with your bag, please contact us. We will solve it.
- OXA: Awesome messenger bag that you will receive many compliments from your family and friends.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Made of high density cotton canvas and PU leather zips, classic and fashion.
- Freely adjustable shoulder strap buckle, you can adjust it according to your height and comfort requirements.
- Scientific and reasonable pocket lining design make your goods lay in the bag systematically.
- There is a handle on the top of the messenger, it can be used as a tote bag.
- It's a very good messenger bag for working, traveling, school and daily using.
What you can put in this Canvas Cross Body Messenger Bag?
- You can put A6 books, ipad, glasses, wallet, keys, cell phone, umbrella, document and cigaret in the bag.
How to maintain the canvas bag?
- Wash it with clean water in ordinary temperature.
- DO NOT wash it with hot water and alkaline detergent.
- Hang to dry and store in ventilated place instead of sun exposure.
- Wash Separetely to avoid staining.
- 1 * Messenger Bag
OXA is founded by Mr.Lee, who has been working rigorously on canvas bags for many years. OXA is all about easy-going lifestyle, freedom and good times. The bags are made simply and old school. Most of them are made of cotton canvas and 100% leather, which adds to durability and awesomeness. OXA's mission is to make you
wearing its bags!
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B015MDNAGK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And organization, don't let this bags tiny size fool you. There are pockets galore. Two on each side, a zippered pocket in the front and back. The front flap lifts up to reveal another zippered area for all your credit cards and such. Then there are two more zippered pockets up top with more organization on top.
I had yet to fully fill the bag when I took the pictures because I wanted to use it the day before to go to an appointment. I had all my things in it for the appointment and shopping and was able to throw my keys and phone in one of the zipper pockets on the flap. On the back I had my Kindle Voyage for reading at the appointment. It was perfect and I can't wait to transfer the rest of my things over. This bag is actually large enough to fit my Kindle Fire HD also, which is great for those long trips we take over the summer.
If you seriously need a great bag that's not too large but that can organize all of your things then this is the bag for you. This bag was provided to me for evaluation at a promotional rate and without any further obligation.
I will say, other than that, it is a well-made bag, and it's just the right size. But this bag won out over a few other similarly-sized bags because of the pockets, and I am disappointed to see that they are being misrepresented here.
But everything is rarely ever perfect. After using the bag for a couple of months some stitching came unraveled causing the zipper to come apart and the strap to become loose. Worse things have happened to me in my life, but I have come to depend on this bag and so was more than a little disappointed. I looked for a way to repair it, but that was a non-starter. So, I sent an email to the company on Sunday, received a response that evening, and a new replacement on Friday afternoon! No questions or excuses, they just did what we'd all like customer service to do and handled the problem. Great experience and I can't recommend OXA enough!