4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
OXA 20x60 Angled Waterproof Spotting Scope with Tripod for Birdwatching Portable HD Monocular Telescope High Powered Scope for Target Shooting Archery Outdoor Activities
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★Variable 20 Magnification and Dynamic Lens Focusing System: This angled spotting scope makes it easy to focus on target, which is perfect for bird watching, target shooting, archery, and other outdoor activities.
- ★Angled Spotting Scope with Clear Views: BK-7 prism with fully multi-coated optics, high transmission coatings creates stunning images with increased brightness and clarity.
- ★Waterproof and Fog proof: The sealing property of this spotting scope ensures the living waterproof and fog proof function. You could fully enjoy the delight that the spotting scope brings to you under all weather conditions.
- ★Durable Magnalium Framework and Rubber Armor: Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. The shock-absorbent rubber armor can be for maximum protection. And the eyepiece shield can be stretched out to protect the eyepiece.
- ★Warranty and Service: 30-Day money back guarantee, 12-month Warranty and Lifetime Support Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
OXA Spotting Scope - New Vision New World
Exit Pupil: 4mm
Viewing Range: 7°
Close Focal: 4M
Prism Type: BAK7
Eye Distance: 23mm
Focus System: Central
Size: 335 x 90 x 155mm
Field of View: 100yard/1000m
Optical Coating: Full Multi Coated
Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm
Convenient and Portable: Along with a tripod and carrying bag, the spotting scope and tripod can fit inside the package bag for easy traveling and storage
High Quality Materials: Featuring all coated glass optical components, the spotting scope provides clean, crisp views. Made with high quality materials to ensure stability and durability, this scope gives you a lifetime of pleasure with a minimal amount of maintenance.
Waterproof and Fog Proof: Waterproof and fog proof spotting scope with tripod, ideal for all-weather conditions, provides you with great performance under a wide range of viewing situations.
1 x Tripod
1 x Manual
1 x Lens Cap
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Clean Clothes
1 x OXA Angled Spotting Scope
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before knowing how to use a spotting scope for shooting, you must know what is spotting scope in the beginning. For that reason, I am here to introduce you with spotting scope that is one of the most important elements for the professional hunters and shooters. This is a small device that is a special type of telescope used for hunting, to magnify and watch an image or object more clearly. The spotting scopes are generally used for shooting or any naturalist’s activities. The larger spotting scope you will prefer, the more money you have to pay for the object.
A spotting scope is a small telescope that has been modified for use by day. A spotting scope differs from an astronomical telescope in several important ways. First, a spotting scope always produces an upright image whereas a telescope used in astronomy may produce a reversed image or even an upside down image (not a problem for astronomy). Second, a spotting scope is much smaller in size than an astronomical telescope, mainly for the sake of portability. Third, a spotting scope is a lower magnification instrument than a telescope, since the atmosphere by day does not allow the high magnifications used in astronomy. Fourth, a spotting scope is mounted on an ordinary photo tripod, but a telescope for astronomy requires a very specialized mount, often unsuitable for daytime use. Lastly, many, if not most, spotting scopes are waterproof and fogproof - a rare feature in an astronomical telescope.
Spotting scopes are used anytime you need more magnification than a binocular provides. Spotting scopes are widely used for birding, surveillance, hunting, and viewing landscape, wildlife, ships and other distant objects. Spotting scopes are also used for scoring targets on rifle, pistol and archery ranges and they can also be used to some astronomy. Last, but not least, spotting scopes are also used to take long distance pictures with a variety of cameras.
Most spotting scopes are labeled with three numbers. The first two numbers represent the magnification range and the last number is always the size of the front lens. For a 15-45x60 model, then, you have a spotting scope with a zoom magnification range of 15-45x with a front lens of 60mm diameter.
To make matters worse, I tried to contact the vendor at the email address they provided in the box and got an automated undeliverable reply in Chinese. The oxausa.com domain is registered but there's no website. I'm trying to get in touch with the seller on Amazon...
Maybe the batch mine came from had the wrong eyepiece installed. Maybe it's actually a 10-20x scope and I can't find the zoom control, but I've spent a lot of time looking for one and watching videos to see if anyone pointed out something I missed. So at this point, be skeptical of both the scope and all these ridiculous 5-star reviews. I will probably be returning it.
Aside from that problem, the optics show noticeable chromatic aberration near the edges while things are crisper near the center, as you should expect at this price. The manual is not very helpful.