|Item Weight||9.26 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.4 x 11.2 x 8.1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Roofbag1|
OXBOUND Roof Rack Cargo Carrier - Waterproof Car Top Bag (15 Cubic Ft) Measures 37.5" x 37.5" x 18"+ Free Protective Roof Pad Mat and Storage Duffel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% WATERPROOF MATERIAL - We chose the highest quality material to protect your gear and luggage from wind and weather on the road. MEASURES 37.5" x 37.5" x 18"
- BEEFED UP STRAPS & BUCKLES - Many existing bags have thin straps and tiny buckles. We created bigger buckles & thicker straps to ensure greater strength and security when attaching the bag to your roof rack.
- INCREASED ZIPPER PROTECTION - The OXBOUND roof bag is designed with a larger flap to completely cover the zipper. Velcro strips secure the flap against the lower half of the bag.
- FREE PROTECTIVE ROOF MAT INCLUDED - Prevents your roof bag from slipping and scratching against the roof of your vehicle.
- FREE DUFFEL BAG INCLUDED- You can store the entire roof bag inside the duffle bag when not in use! OR, you can use the duffle bag inside of the roof bag. Mind blown! Add this item to your cart now and create road memories forever!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: 4-9-17: The bag loaded fairly easily. It's best to have two "step-ladders" if you want to do fast load and unload. We unloaded with no laters - one guy stands on back bumper, hands stuff down to the helper. Ran at 70-80 MPH from Temecula to Palm Springs with no problem. It does get hot insided the black bag, however. Don't put stuff up there that needs to be kept cool.
The bag is too long to fit between the front and rear crossmembers, but that's not a problem, you just tuck the excess under the back crossmember.
Because the bag performed as promised, I raised the rating to 5 stars.
We had unloaded the duffle late on Saturday night and headed off down the freeway the next day and forgot it was up there until it slid down the driver's side all empty and clacking around. We pulled off and it held strong and surprisingly it didn't scratch or dent our new vehicle in the process. This thing is amazing. I will travel with this from now on. It is so nice to have all the luggage up top and out of the way to make room in the back to travel with healthy snacks and a cooler. We saved a bunch of money not eating out and felt so much better when we arrived at our destination. I wish I could give this ten stars. There are no problems with this product. Amazing.
Put 2 large suitcases, 2 smaller bags, 40lbs if dig food and some miscellaneous items and still had room.
Only small issue is the straps though durable, do tend to loosen. Had to recheck/re tighten most every stop. Think I'll put a couple of small ratchet straps on for the return trip just for peace of mind.