Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 6 x 15.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sharp, V-shaped blade of hardened stainless steel easily slices both firm vegetables like potatoes and soft fruits like tomatoes with four easily adjustable slice thickness settings: 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm and 6mm
- Straight and wavy blades for straight or crinkle cuts, and julienne blades for French Fries or fine julienne strips
- Food holder securely holds food and protects fingers, and textured runway keeps food from sticking
- Mandoline locks closed and feet fold in for safe and compact storage
- Soft handle and turning knob for comfort and non-slip feet for safety
- Mandoline body and food holder are top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash blades)
- Recommended by America's Test Kitchen
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OXO's very versatile V-Blade Mandoline slices fruits and vegetables with ease. Four blades and a simple height adjuster make straight slices, crinkle cuts, French fries and julienne strips in a variety of thicknesses. The blades store on board and are easily removable for cleaning. A textured surface keeps food from sticking to the Mandoline and the food holder securely holds food and protects fingers. The handle and turning knob are soft for comfort and non-slip feet keep the Mandoline secure on the work surface. Fold the feet and lock the Mandoline for compact and safe storage. Hand wash the blades; the Mandoline body and food holder are dishwasher safe.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am admittedly not particularly strong, but I didn't think I'd have to be to use an OXO mandoline.
After fiddling around with it for a few minutes, just imagining myself dealing with this thing during food prep and cleanup made me sad. I boxed it back up and will be returning it.
Top reviews from other countries
Very happy with this purchase, makes food prep a breeze and saves a lot of time.
I like that it stores the juliene blades inside it, but my cheap Benriner does a better job, takes up less space and is more flexible.
Also, the white plastic gets stained easily with vegetable juices, & doesn't wash out easily.