Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO SoftWorks Can Opener
|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-quality stainless steel blade means sharpness and strength
- Non-slip handles absorb pressure, putting less tension on hands
- Large, easy-to-turn knob
- Built-in bottle-cap opener
- Hand wash only
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The SoftWorks Can Opener is a great addition to any kitchen drawer. Its sharp, stainless steel cutting blade makes opening any can easy and quick. Oversize, cushioned handles give you extra strength to pierce a can, and the oversized knob turns easily. Ergonomically designed to fit the palm comfortably, the pressure-absorbing processed-rubber handles reduce stress on the hands while providing an outstanding grip. The handles are slip-proof, wet or dry, and dishwasher-safe. Also features a built-in bottle cap opener.
Top customer reviews
=== The Good Stuff ===
* In the two months that I have owned this opener, it was worked great on any variety of cans. I don't use all that many canned goods, but I do occasionally open large cans of tomato sauce, something that seems to test openers. This one works great, even on the largest of cans.
* While the can edges are sharper than the side-cutting openers, they are not especially sharp, and the opener usually cuts all the way around so there is no sharp edge where you had to break away the last quarter inch of the lid.
* The handles are reasonably soft and comfortable to grip.
=== The Not-So-Good Stuff ===
* So far, no negatives.
=== Summary ===
It has lasted longer than the one I bought at the big blue box, so I am happy with it.