Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Adjustable HandHeld Mandoline Slicer
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable for slices in 3 thicknesses
- Window shows slices below
- Slice directly onto plate, on a cutting board or hook over a bowl
- Non-slip handle, knob and foot
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item OXO Good Grips Adjustable HandHeld Mandoline Slicer
OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer B001THGPDO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||LiBa||Amazon.com||HiTech Product, LLC|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 4.25 x 10.5 in||2.5 x 9.5 x 1 in||5 x 16 x 6.37 in||5.5 x 16.9 x 4.5 in|
Blade is very sharp.Always use the food holder to prevent injury. Do not leave within reach of children.
Top Customer Reviews
Tip: The mandoline is quite narrow so I angle the potato to get longer slices. I hold the potato with my hand but when it reduces down to about 1-2 inches thick, then I use the hand guard. All one needs is common sense when using this product. I've never had problems with the food getting stuck under the blade and never cut any of my fingers even once.
Overall, I'm highly satisfied with this product. I have a food processor with a slicing attachment but I don't want to mess with the food processor unless I cook for several people. Too much stuff to clean up. This mandoline is perfect for cooking for two because it's so easy to handwash. 100% recommended!
1. Adjusting the cutting thickness a bit tricky
2. Great for items like radishes - consistent slices and the finger guard holds the radish well
3. Razor thin slices of onion
4. Mashes tomatoes a bit but still nice usable thin slices (I tend to hand hold as the finger guard does not attach well to the tomato without smashing it
5. A bit narrow for cabbage even when cut into small slices
6. Works well with mushrooms
7. Even on the widest setting slices are fairly narrow.
8. Grip is easy to hold
1.75 THUMBS UP! (it'll grow back eventually)
My advice BUY THIS slicer, but get some cut resistant gloves as well NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves - High Performance Level 5 Protection, Food Grade. Size Large. Free Ebook Included!
I love the fact that it is small, easy & quick to grab if you are just making a sandwich or something, and that the blade is extremely sharp. I wouldn't want to have just this without my "V" slicer though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely fantastic! I use this every single day. I even bought one for my sister, and she loves it too. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Sarah Semlak
Works great. Extremely sharp; wish it had a cover to protect blade (and fingers) when in drawer.Published 4 days ago by DC Shopper
Love this slicer. Do wish I had one more setting a little thicker but so far has worked great.Published 7 days ago by L. McQuitty
Works great. Love that I can lock it and change the size of the slices.Published 11 days ago by Yumster12345
This extra sharp slicer cuts garlic far thinner than I ever could by hand.Published 18 days ago by rentzk
Love this one! It's safely storable, you can slide it so the blade isn't exposed. Easy to adjust and use, gives great results. Highly recommend.Published 22 days ago by Diane I. Moore