OXO On Digital Hand Mixer with Illuminating Headlight
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mixer features a splatter-free slow start and soft-touch intuitive digital controls allow you to smoothly adjust mixing between six speeds.
- DC motor holds consistent speed, even as your batter thickens (like cruise control!)
- Headlight illuminates bowl as you mix, allowing you to monitor batter consistency and remains on for safety as long as the Mixer is plugged in.
- Beaters store on the Mixer body, and the cord wraps around the base for compact, upright storage.
- Set of dough hooks included for extra-thick batter.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
See your batter in a new light
Cream cheese frosting, chocolate brownies, whipped cream, fluffy meringue. All of these yummy treats depend on precise mixing. With a light to guide you, intuitive digital controls to steadily increase or decrease speed and a consistent, powerful motor that maintains its speed no matter the workload, the OXO On Illuminating Digital Hand Mixer gives you the control to create the perfect result. And when you're finished, the on-board beater clip, wrap-and-secure cord and flat, stable base allow for compact, upright storage. The Hand Mixer will make light work of your baking adventures from beginning to end.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Chefs Corner Store||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.62 x 7.8 x 6.1 in||5.7 x 8.3 x 9.2 in||8 x 3.5 x 6 in||6.5 x 10.24 x 7.28 in||3.5 x 8.5 x 10.25 in||4 x 9 x 5.5 in|
|Item Weight||2.5 lbs||3 lbs||2 lbs||2.2 lbs||4 lbs||2.5 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Chrome||Polycarbonate||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
Cream cheese frosting, chocolate brownies, whipped cream, fluffy meringue. All of these yummy treats depend on precise mixing. With a light to guide you, intuitive digital controls to steadily increase or decrease speed and a consistent, powerful motor that maintains its speed no matter the workload, OXO's Illuminating Digital Hand Mixer gives you the control to create the perfect result. And when you're finished, the on-board beater clip, wrap-and-secure cord and flat, stable base allow for compact, upright storage. The Bright Hand Mixer will help make light work of your baking adventures from beginning to end. NOTE: PRODUCT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 110V OUTLETS AND CANNOT BE USED WITH TRANSFORMERS. WARRANTY IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It even comes with a very nice light so that the state of the batter is much more easily determined. Naturally my 27 yo mixer didn't have that feature and I sure do like it! The handle was comfortable for me to hold. To store, the cord wraps around the bottom and clips, one set of the beaters can be stored with the unit in a plug device that fits in where the beaters go. Since the bottom is flat, it can easily be stored upright. Only time will tell if this will stand the test of time, but I have nothing to indicate that it won't. Overall, I am pleased with this mixer. It fit my budget and my needs.
- Lightweight. This is super important with more stubborn batters. Other hand mixers I have used have had a heavier (and louder) engine resulting in a tired hand much too soon.
- Comfortable handle. This goes hand in hand with it being lightweight. The OXO reputation of “good grips” holds strong with this product. Again, this is great for thicker batters that require a longer mixing time. I allowed my grandmother to try this mixer - she has Arthritic hands and she was able to use this mixer with much more ease due to the lightness and comfort of the handle.
- The light is extremely convenient for darker batters like brownies. At first I thought maybe this was just a neat cosmetic feature, but when mixing brownies, I noticed it was a genuine improvement on making sure my batter was mixed properly.
- The low – high speeds are tremendous (in a good way). With other Mixers I’ve used, even a low speed would create a huge mess with baking components like flour or sugar.
This is a must have for everyone's kitchen!
The beaters insert easy enough. I read how some thought it was difficult. It isn't. Just be aware that you must "snap" it into its slot rather than simply inserting and hoping it's in. Not hard, just pay attention. I did not know just how handy it would be to have the illuminating headlight until I used my mixer to make mashed potatoes. I LOVE the light! Kind of like life before smart phones we didn't know what we were missing until we had all the cool stuff, this headlight is AWESOME! You can clearly see what the heck your mixing and how well mixed it's getting and where the "lumps" are to aim at. Yee-haw!!
Oh, and it's super stable when you set it down because it's base is nice and broad, more so than my B&D was. Not heavy but solid. You will like it! Never felt like it was fatiguing my wrists or too heavy to hold up. A great buy and I sure hope it's here for the long run because I love it!
Most recent customer reviews
Not all mixers have that feature.