Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.12 shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Soap Dispensing Dish Sponge Refills, 2-Pack
|Price:||$4.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable antibacterial Sponge
- Scraper on backside of Sponge easily removes baked-on food
- Sponge and scraper are safe for non-stick cookware
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Minuses: the brush leaks. the cover on the handle opens up when cleaning glasses because the bottom of the cover sticks out too far. doesn't always squirt when it should. sponge falls off frequently.
In short, stick with the cheaper brushes you can get at the supermarket.
I have two. The other one has the pot scrubber head. It works great on badly stuck-on pans from pot roast and the like.
I have only had the head come off a couple of times and I use it for everything. When it did, there was gunk on the mating surface. I just cleaned it off and reassembled.
Neither of mine leak at all. We store ours sponge down in the corner of the sink. I’ve never had a puddle of soap.
06/14/15 Update: I’ve now been using these things for over 5 years. I have to amend some of my comments above. This thing still works well when it’s working. The problem is the soap. It gets everything all gummed up and it really doesn’t work that well as a soap dospemser. I’m lowering my rating to 3 stars.
1. Over time, it gets more and more gross. After a few months, dark gunk that looks like mold starts to accumulate around the base and inside. It’s hard to believe that mold can grow in a soap container, but it is some kind of gunk. It doesn’t smell at all, but looks gross. The gunk on the outside is easy enough to clean, but there is no way to clean the inside.
2. As the gunk builds up on the bottom, the catch that holds the head in place becomes less secure. Eventually, it won’t hold it at all and has to be replaced.
3. As the gunk builds up inside, it starts to leak, both from the bottom and around the button, which doubles as a cap. Even rinsing it frequently doesn’t keep it from being a slimy, slippery mess. And it dispenses soap continually.Read more ›
I like the fact that this dispenses soap only when you press the button, but was surprised that the soap isn't released into the sponge, but out through a hole in the head. It's practical when washing a plate or glass or something larger, but not silverware and the like. I also don't care for the sponge itself. I find that cellulose sponges do a better job and last longer.
But those things aside, I like how this feels in my hand--a hallmark of OXO products--and that the head is flexible enough to get to the bottom of glasses. I also like it that I'm not wasting soap and literally throwing money down the drain. I'm giving it 4 stars because it does everything I needed it to do and 80% of what I wanted it to do.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These do not work as well as the ones with the blue mild scrubbing top like them.Published 2 days ago by Meli
I love this dish sponge and the dish washer handle that accompanies it. I have tried all kinds of brushes to wash my dishes and I always come back to OXO brand because the quality... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Brooklyn Teacher and Mom
I have this sponge both at home and at the office. It is comfortable to use and easy to refill. You can find replacement sponge heads easily - and on Amazon of course. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Ashley Eyzengart
I love the look of OXO. These sponges are a must have if you use the dish sponge applicator. They fit my OXO good grips soap dispensing dish sponge just fine. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Jillian
This is the 2nd one we have purchased, and it has broken both times. The despensing button breaks, thus no soap comes out when pressed. Only used it lIghtly for 2 months. Read morePublished 1 month ago by mc
Soap and sponges are great for cleaning dishes, utensils, pots, and pans!Published 1 month ago by paindoc
Didn't fit as tightly in handle as previous ones. A little loose and moves within frame allowing soap to leak. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer