Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "OXO Good Grips Citrus Squeezer” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 17% off the $15.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Citrus Squeezer
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An intuitive design and easy-grip handles make it easy to extract fresh citrus juice with the OXO Good Grips Citrus Squeezer
- Simply place a fruit half into the bowl face down and squeeze the handles to fully extract the juice
- Constructed of strong, die-cast aluminum coated with a non-stick finish-
- Non-slip, pressure-absorbing handles, and dishwasher safe
- Makes a great gift idea for the foodie who already has everything else, and is a great tool for a well-stocked kitchen
- Recommended by America's Test Kitchen
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I'm happy to report it does indeed juice limes very well! People without a lot of forearm/wrist strength may have to brace the bottom handle of the squeezer on something, and all the juice doesn't drain out of the squeezer until you remove the spent half-lime (it could use a few more drain holes), but it's effortless for me and I don't get juice all over my hands like when I use a reamer. For a lime squeezer, I give it 5 stars.
For a lemon squeezer, it leaves something to be desired. Working with an average supermarket lemon, it doesn't squeeze out as much juice as a reamer would (leaving some still in the lemon, wasted), and worse, squeezing hard causes lemon juice to squirt out the side for a sticky mess to clean up. Still, it is easy to use, if not very effective, so for a lemon squeezer, it gets 3 stars.
Since this is marketed as a citrus squeezer and not a lime squeezer, I averaged my two ratings to award 4 stars. If you're going to use this tool for limes and only the occasional lemon, the Oxo Citrus Squeezer is an excellent buy.
1. Longer handles would be helpful to provide better leverage;
2. The anodized aluminum surface picks up a difficult to clean visible residue each time it is used to squeeze lemons or limes. The odor stays on the press even after washed with vinegar and baking soda. I believe a stainless steel press might be better in this regard.
This is a very functional item for occasional home use but would be inadequate for heavy duty or professional service.
I purchased the Chef'n FreshForce Lime Juicer to replace it and it has been stellar! MUCH MUCH MUCH better product.
Caveat: if you buy one of the simple squeezers, try to get one without the latex paint. It'll just come off anyway, probably in pieces.
Jeff Bezos and Amazon should focus on making sure they and their vendors actually sell what they say they are selling especially when a product ships prime from one of their own warehouses. This seems to be happening more and more lately...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had it spray citrus through the side consistently. I also found that I have to turn it on it's side after squeezing to pour the rest of the juice out. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Alyssa G.
We have bought these now for both our vacation home and regular use. Excellent quality. Works great for regular limes and lemons. Squeezes every last drop out easily.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Worth the extra $2 for a citrus squeezer with the softer rubberized handles.Published 2 months ago by Reed
I had this juice for one and half year and after couple of months started loosing it's own color due to acidic reaction on it and now the paint starts to pill off which has an... Read morePublished 2 months ago by L. Koraian
To avoid squirts, drill the holes out with a #19 (0.166") drill bit. I suffered this squeezer over a year before deciding to make the holes larger. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Owner
This is a great product. Does exactly what it is supposed to and really gets the most out of your citrus. It seems very durable especially given the price.Published 3 months ago by TG