Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.72 shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Coarse Grater
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Etched blade for maximum sharpness
- Ideal for coarse grating of semi-soft cheeses, butter, apples, cabbages, potatoes, onions and more
- Generous grating surface
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip
- Non-slip foot for more control while grating
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item OXO Good Grips Coarse Grater
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White/Black||White/Black||Black||Stainless Steel||Black, Silver||White/Black|
The OXO Good Grips Coarse Grater is an essential cooking companion. Etched blades provide a sharp grating surface to make grating faster and easier. The Grater is ideal for coarse grating of soft and semi-soft cheeses, butter, apples, cabbages, potatoes, onions and more. A soft, comfortable, non-slip handle ensures a secure grip and cushions the hand during repetitive grating motions while a non-slip foot keeps the Grater steady on the countertop when in use. Dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
- Doesn't make a mess everywhere like my box grater
- Easy to put cheese over bowls and dishes
- Add it right to your dishwasher for easy clean up
- Has a great grip; doesn't slip
This product is wonderful. I love OXO products and this did not disappoint. I've been using it almost daily since I got it and it has been holding up to constant use. I would recommend this instead of a box grater if you are looking to shred your own cheese.
Let me tell you, this has made shredding cheese for casseroles so incredibly easy and fast...wish I'd gotten it years ago. Awesome product.
For those that asked, it does not come with a cover but I was glad that I saved the packaging because I just slip it back down inside and rubberband it shut to keep it clean. If it came with a cover of some sort, it'd be great though.