Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "OXO Good Grips Corn Stripper” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 34% off the $13.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
OXO Good Grips Corn Stripper
|Price:||$13.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily strips corn kernels off cobs
- Kernels collect in a 0.5-cup capacity container (approximately one cob)
- Convenient top opening for emptying kernels
- Container separates for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel blade
- Recommended by America's Test Kitchen
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:45 Mins|
- Using a chef's knife. This works well, but kernels go everywhere.
- Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper. Gouged the cobs, didn't get much corn, what it did get went everywhere. The solid metal one is hard to control if your hands get even a little wet.
- Fox Run Corn Stripper. Flimsy and hard to use. When you do find a cob that fits in the hole, it's hard to control and corn goes everywhere.
- Corn Cutter. Gouged the cob. Blade is a pain to adjust. Hard to hold with one hand while trying to run the cob with the other. Never got the hang of this one. More of a pain that it is worth.
- Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper. Like a super sharp veggie peeler. Hard to control, real easy to slice yourself. Corn goes everywhere.
- Finally, This OXO Corn Stripper. It cuts the corn without gouging the cob. The container holds a sufficient amount and is easy to empty. I've had no problems with corn escaping. Yes, you can still gouge yourself with this if you are not careful, and a ...Read more ›
I find it easier to strip the ears over a plate, then every third ear or so I empty the stripper and clean off the plate into my pot. Gives you more room to maneuver. Also, if you angle in the stripper toward the cob a bit, you get more kernel cut off -- just be careful not to angle too much or you dig into the cob and you have to stop and reset your angle.
ALSO, for the folks that have complained about getting cut -- if you're careful and keep your hands out of the way, you don't get cut. I've yet to cut myself, and I've put up 80 pints of corn so far...
This corn stripper does a very nice job and produces a lot less mess than the wooden strippers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for cutting corn off the cob! Quick and easy to use.Published 22 hours ago by Melinda E. Smith
I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Corn is not ready where I live.Published 3 days ago by calico
leaves to much corn on cobb. It is quick but I don't use it . I use knife insteadPublished 19 days ago by L. Roberts
I bought this hoping to get a better strip of corn off the cob than I do with just a knife. It takes a bit to get the angle right, but once you do, this thing works pretty... Read morePublished 19 days ago by J. McIntosh
Love this product. It arrived yesterday and I used it same day. It's easy to use, and easy to clean. I only need to strip 1 ear of corn, and the chamber did not fill up. Read morePublished 19 days ago by pattijul
It works, but it does not remove the whole kernel most of the time. For me out is allot better than using a knife, but not as good as I hoping.Published 26 days ago by Hugh C. Kessler
Oxo grips corn stripper is not at all what I thought it would be. I would love to send it back, but since I did not save the packaging and do not have a return slip for it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by P. M. Henderson
This is great! Thank you for this clever idea. I can eat corn again without paying extra for corn kernals.Published 1 month ago by Reed McGuire