Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "OXO Good Grips Flexible Scoop" and save 37% off the $7.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Flexible Scoop
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for scooping ice, flour, cereal, pet food and more
- Leave the Scoop in your freezer's ice maker for convenient scooping of ice cubes
- Approximately 1-cup capacity
- Head flexes for controlled pouring into narrow containers
- Compact head fits in a wide variety of canisters and bins
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
OXO's handy Scoop is a versatile addition to your kitchen, perfect for scooping ice, flour, cereal and more. The compact head fits easily into all sorts of canisters and bins and is flexible for easy funneling into smaller containers. Try leaving this Scoop in your freezer's ice maker; the Scoop stays comfortable to the touch and ice cubes won't stick to it. A soft handle provides a comfortable, firm grip. The Scoop holds approximately 1 cup.
Top Customer Reviews
It's been a year and this scoop is still going strong. I've been using it in my freezer for ice and it works great. I've since bought another one that I use for flour, and it's good too, though it doesn't see nearly as much use or stress as my ice scoop. This is a great product.
Originally, I was hesitant to purchase this scoop for ice, when there were similarly priced metal scoops available. After all, I thought, isn't metal better than plastic? Plus, this scoop has an odd egg-like shape, different from how ice scoops usually look. There's no need to reinvent the wheel! I just needed a regular old ice scoop. However, after reading the reviews for the metal scoops, the cheap ones all seem to have quality problems (perhaps that's not surprising; how can you sell a good metal scoop for $5 or $6?). Unlike the cheap metal scoops, this one has spectacular reviews. I decided to trust my previous reviewers and buy it. I'm glad I did! The quality of this scoop is great and I totally love it!
1) The scoop's egg-like shape is because it's narrow at the end and curved in such a way that it can actually be poured with quite a bit of precision. The scoop's end easily fits inside of drinking glasses, so there's never any ice on the floor. If you're using it for something different, like rice or flour, I think you'll also appreciate the more precise pours you can make with this scoop, compared to a typical wide-mouthed scoop.
2) The scoop holds approximately one cup. When used for ice, a full scoop usually gives me exactly the amount I want in a large 21 oz. glass. I use a lot of ice in my drinks, so it's likely most people using this as an ice scoop will never need more than one scoopful in their beverages.
3) The plastic is smooth and the handle feels nice in my hand.
4) Since it's plastic, it can be left in the freezer or an ice bucket without getting uncomfortably cold to touch.
5) It's BPA free (I don't see anything about this on the Amazon listing, but OXO says it's BPA free on their website).
I can think of no cons for this product. I've only been using it for a month so far, so I'll update my review if I encounter any problems with durability.
I love this scoop and would recommend it to anyone.
Harold'S Kitchen Ice Pick With Sheath 8" tore through the ice clump like a hungry wolverine ( Peyton Knight ) that had not fed in months effectively separating the clumps into manageable pieces. I then wielded my handy OXO Good Grips Scoop, Translucent White to neatly shovel the freed pieces into my giant mug of tea. Sweet bliss! Yes, the Harold'S Kitchen Ice Pick With Sheath 8" in combination with the OXO Good Grips Scoop, Translucent White have forever changed my quality of life. Daily.