Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.49 shipping
+ $1.22 shipping
OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer, Green
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Creates uniform, curly noodles from zucchinis, cucumbers and other long vegetables, as well as round vegetables like potatoes and sweet potatoes
- Great for making curly fries, frittatas, salad garnishes, low-carb entrees, desserts and more
- Non-slip grip for comfortable spiralizing
- Food holder is comfortable to hold, keeps hands safe, and acts as a cap for safe storage
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Compact size is perfect for spiralizing individual portions
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer
Delicious, healthy, and creative meals with a twist.
Perfect Spirals in Three Steps
Pick your vegetable! Spiralizing works best when the produce is straight and at least 1 1/2 inch in diamater. If the produce is longer than six inches, cut it in half. If it isn't naturally straight, cut it into straight sections.
Place the flat end against the center of the blade, and apply pressure while twisting clockwise. The result will be long, uniform spirals. It's that simple.
When you start to reach the end of the vegetable, use the food holder for safety to keep your fingers away from the blades. A few twists later, you’ve got a plate of delicious and healthy vegetable noodles, that you can dress up however you like.
A Cut (or Slice) Above the Rest
Makes Unique Dishes in a Snap
Creates uniform, curly noodles from zucchinis, cucumbers and other long vegetables, perfect for making low-carb meals or garnishes.
Accommodates a Variety of Veggies
Unique open blade design also accommodates round vegetables like regular or sweet potatoes for healthy and simple curly fries.
Keeps Hands Safe
Pronged food holder keeps hands safe and acts as a cap to protect the blade for safe storage.
Make the Most of Your Veggies
Handle on food holder is easy to hold and allows you to turn down to the very end of vegetables.
Comfortable to Hold
Non-slip grip on the body of the spiralizer allows for comfortable, safe spiralizing.
Comes apart for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
Here's a Good Tip
Get creative with the spiralizer - you can use it to make salad toppings, crispy curly fries, desserts, frittatas, and more. The fun spiral shape makes this tool perfect for sneaking veggies into your kids' meals too!
Compare to similar items
This item OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer, Green
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.99|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Lifestyle Dynamics||Amazon.com||Essentials_4_Healthy_Living||Amazon.com||danielle-on-2nd|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 3.15 x 3.6 in||3 x 3 x 5 in||9.75 x 6.25 x 8.25 in||2.8 x 5.2 x 2.8 in||2.76 x 2.76 x 6.32 in||6 x 8 x 3.25 in|
Spiralizer vegetables are a fun and delicious way to incorporate more vegetables into your favorite recipes, or the perfect opportunity to try out new dishes. OXO Good Grips Hand-Held Spiralizer creates uniform, curly noodles from zucchinis, cucumbers and other long vegetables for pasta-like dishes, salads and garnishes. The open-blade design also accommodates round vegetables like potatoes and beets for curly fries, frittatas and more. The food holder keeps hands safe and is easy to grip while turning down to the end of vegetables to minimize waste. The BPA-free Hand-Held Spiralizer is dishwasher safe and the food holder acts as a cap for safe storage.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
1) Stores in a drawer, ready to use, no playing needed.
2) Makes beautiful noodles.Read more