Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

OXO Good Grips Dish Brush
Style Name: Dish Brush|Change
Price:$4.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 13, 2017
I really like versus the similar "plastic wire" scrub bristles which come on the removable wands.

In particular, these wands have softer bristles. They're hard enough to get the job done, but they aren't so hard that they splash dirty water and oil everywhere (including my glasses :P )
on November 12, 2017
I looked a long time for the perfect kitchen scrub brush and finally found one that was strong enough to get tough, baked on food off of pots & pans. The brushes that supposedly dispense soap never seem to really work and I just wanted a good, strong, durable kitchen brush. The handle is strong and fixed, it does not move around or rotate at all when in use and the bristles on the brush are strong and stay that way. I highly recommend this dish brush, it will outlast the 3 other brushes of lesser quality you will have to buy because you didn't buy this one first!
Enthusiast: Petson October 25, 2016
These hold up longer than the brands you get in the supermarket. The bristles don't 'collapse' and sending it through the dishwasher does not put a dent in it. The handle is what you expect from OXO - easy grip and a nice size. The rubberized end keeps it from slipping when it gets wet. You will pay a bit more, but its better quality compensates.
on February 7, 2017
I would have thought with the OXO name this would have lasted longer, but unfortunately the bristles do not stand up to scrubbing. If you want a light brush to clean your dishes before they go in the dishwasher, this is probably great. Otherwise, if you are planning to scrub pots, pans, and dishes that need some force, I'd recommend you look elsewhere.
on November 11, 2012
I don't like the dishwasher so I usually hand wash my plates and pots. My worst problem is when the scraps of food are extremely sticky and they won't come off even with repeated scrubbing with soft sponge, and that is when I decided to get this kitchen brush.

The nylon brush tips are amazing, they are gentle to your stainless pots but are strong enough to make short work of those food scraps. There are even brush tips at the bottom of the brush that allow you to point it perpendicular to the bottom surface of the pot and clean it when you need to angle it pointing straight down. Amazing brush, just like the OXO bottle brush!
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
This is a companion to my favorite go to brush the oxo bottle brush.. Feels good in your hands.
Nice bristle tension. Oxo makes great stuff very happy and will buy a second one when the time comes. I like the length and the angle of the bristles. When it gets dirty just pop in the dishwasher. Some bristle brushes are too weak or to stiff bristle wise. These are very well designed by someone who tested it.
on February 8, 2016
I expect nothing but excellence from OXO, I always find their products to be great and this dish brush is no exception. I cannot tell you how many dish brushes we have gone through this past month. I have tried so many and have been met with so much disappointment. I had been trying to find the kind that have the soap dispenser in them and have learned these are a huge waste of money. They all either leak constantly or the soap doesn't actually come out. It's ridiculous the amount I spent on those kind of brushes to have them just break in a weak. I've learned to keep it simple and that's exactly what this OXO brush does. The brush are strong and stiff enough to get the job done without scratching up your nice pans. It gets eggs off of my pans so easily without all the elbow grease I'd have to use for my other brushes. I highly recommend this brush to anyone.
on November 14, 2016
The brush and handle are great, but it needs some type of scrapper edge on it for things like spatulas with egg on them and other stuck-on foods.
on April 22, 2017
The bristles are not as rigid which makes it easier to get into corners and not as likely to get bent. The grip is very nice as are all OXO products. I've bought many dish brushes before this one and I should have known better. OXO products are the best and at a reasonable price.
on December 23, 2016
This is a great time scrubbing brush, but I bought it to use on my dishes and it's a little too stiff and too hard for that job. It it would be a great industrial strength scrubber for tough to clean pots and pans, floors, walls and just hard to reach places.