Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Silicone Stackable Ice Cube Tray with Lid - Large Cube
|You Save:||$4.90 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flexible Silicone Ice Tray makes uniform, easy-to-remove ice cubes
- Base supports silicone Tray during filling, transport and storage
- Cover helps keep ice from absorbing freezer odors and allows for stacking multiple Trays
- FDA-grade silicone is BPA-free, PVC-free and dishwasher safe
- Large Cube Tray makes 6 large 13/4" cubes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
OXO Good Grips Covered Silicone Ice Cube Tray
The coolest cubes around.
Features & Benefits
Perfect SIze for Any Occasion
Tray creates six 1.75" cubes that are perfect for both cocktails and soft drinks on a cold day. The large size melts slower, ensuring that your drink won't be watered down.
Flexible silicone makes uniform cubes that are easy to slide out. To release cubes, hold silicone tray upside down and twist, pushing on each cube from the bottom of the tray.
No More Spills
Frame and cover provide stability to make filling and transporting easier and cleaner.
Great Tasting Drinks
Plastic cover keeps ice from absorbing unwanted freezer odors and keeps ice tasting fresh.
Firm plastic base and cover allow multiple trays to be stacked on top of one another for a better fit in the freezer.
Safe & Easy
PVC-free for safety and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
The OXO Good Grips Silicone Ice Tray is a kitchen essential for making uniform, fresh and easy to remove ice cubes. The Tray itself is made of flexible silicone, making it a cinch to remove cubes. It is supported by a plastic base, which supports the tray during filling, transport to the freezer and storage. The cover also protects ice from absorbing unwanted freezer odors and allows multiple trays to be stacked on top of one another. These handy trays are available in multiple sizes to create large cubes, small cocktail cubes and festive X and O shaped cubes!
Top Customer Reviews
1) Remove the silicone (with ice cubes) from the plastic container.
2) Face a cube opening down toward the glass.
3) Pull at the opening (stretching the silicone) with your fingers while pushing from behind with your thumbs.
4) Plop, the cube comes out.
With just a little practice, you become good at it. I can get an ice cube out in about 2 seconds. A benefit of this device is it is easy to remove only one cube at a time. With most ice trays, many or all cubes come tumbling out -- making a mess.
I haven't noticed any smell or taste from the silicone. I did wash it with warm, soapy water before first use (common sense).
Downgrading from 5 to 2 stars due to the silicone tainting the taste of the ice cubes. For the first few months, I didn't notice any effect on the taste. However just this week, the ice cubes have started tasting horrible. At first, I thought I got some bad soda, but then I tasted the ice cubes directly. The bad flavor is strong and intolerable. I really like the trays except for this deficiency -- bummer!!