OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
- Low Return Rate: 48% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "y peeler"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.01 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sharp stainless steel blade peels easily
- Handle is comfortable, even during repetitive action of peeling
- Built-in potato eyer
- Dishwasher safe
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us to repair or replace it. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An A-Peel-ing Assortment
The OXO classic Swivel Peeler withstands the test of time. The sharp, stainless steel blade glides through even the toughest fruit and vegetable skins with ease, removing the peel without wasting fruit.
Peel the skins off slippery and waxy fruits and vegetables with the Serrated Peeler. Perfect for peeling tomatoes, peaches, plums and more, the sharp, serrated, stainless steel blade catches onto fruits and vegetables with ease and peels through their skins effortlessly.
Named for its shape, the OXO Good Grips Y Peeler features a sharp stainless steel blade that glides through even the toughest fruit and vegetable skins with ease. Fun fact: The Y Peeler is a favorite among European chefs. Bon appétit.
With the Julienne Peeler you can quickly and safely make garnishes, salad toppings, Asian dishes, citrus zest and more. Apply the sharp, stainless steel blade to firm fruits and vegetables such as zucchini, carrots, potatoes, apples or citrus fruit. When you begin to peel the fruit or vegetable, perfect julienne strips are cut. The clear safety cover flips out of the way while you peel, but locks back into place as a protective cover during storage.
3 Piece Set
Be prepared for any meal with this 3 piece set, featuring the Serrated Peeler, Swivel Peeler and Julienne Peeler. Each peeler has a soft, comfortable grip that is non-slip, even when wet, making them the perfect kitchen companions.
All of our Peelers are equipped with a soft, comfortable, grip that is non-slip even when your hands are wet. We hope you'll love our peelers but if for any reason you aren't satisfied please contact us at our official website and we'll take good care of you. Thanks for being a Fan.
OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
Whether peeling a Granny Smith apple or a fruit with a tougher skin, this Y-peeler is most suitable for the task. Its sharp, wide stainless-steel blades contour to almost any surface shape. The built-in potato eye remover is durable and can easily carve out blemishes without digging.
The Good Grips line features durable, nonslip flexible handles on every product. Ergonomically designed to fit the palm comfortably and softly, the pressure-absorbing processed rubber handle puts less tension on the hands, while providing an outstanding grip. Made from the same material dishwasher gaskets are constructed of, the handles are slip-proof, wet or dry, as well as dishwasher-safe. Good Grips products are moderately priced and have won the Tylenol/Arthritis Foundation Design Award. --Laurie Notaro
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is razor sharp, which is extremely important when peeling fruits and vegetables not just for making the job easier but for safety reasons as well (a sharp blade is easier to control).
2) It has a good size and weight to it; I have some other Y peelers of a different brand that are very sharp but have lightweight plastic handles, which makes them feel awkward in my hand. This one feels substantial in my hand but not too heavy.
3) The handle has a ribbed edge which makes it even easier to control. This is a big help when your hands are wet or slippery from whatever you are peeling.
Would definitely buy again.
Very easy to use, and fits in your hand nicely. I have small hands, so I am always looking for something to help me out. The blades are very sharp, so it takes half the time to peel.
Update May 17th,2017: Still plenty sharp. Just stripped the heck out of a pineapple and then cut my finger.