Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 17, 2016
This is a great concept but I am throwing mine away. I have three major complaints. 1) They come with two large stickers plastered to them. The stickers are almost impossible to remove. Here is a picture of mine after I did my best to clean the large measuring cup. 2) The plastic is poor quality. Food sticks to it and it never looks clean. 3) Finally, the measurement scales on the side do not correspond with the measurements on the angled surface. It may never be a critical issue for cooking, but still, it is an indicator of poor quality. For now, I think I'll stick with my tried and true set of Pyrex nesting cups.
review image
11 comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 6, 2016
Obviously the big selling point of this set is the ability to measure liquids precisely from a bird's eye view. Having spent a good portion of my kitchen life hunched over waiting for liquids to settle and level so I could see how much was in the cup, this is a much appreciated concept. And without a doubt the sloping, graduated markings give a more accurate measurement, especially with small quantities.

The sharply pointed pouring spouts are a HUGE plus. I have come to despise my Pyrex measuring cups because of the wide spouts and rolled edges. With the Oxo cups you can pour with great precision, so even pouring into narrow openings is no problem.

I also like the fact that they nest, although it's not the sleekest arrangement I've seen.

On the down side, the interior contouring inhibits mixing inside the cups. So if, for instance, you want to grab a small whisk to mix up a vinaigrette, it's a much clunkier operation than it would be in a cup with a smooth, evenly rounded interior.

Also, the fact that you can't microwave them with wild abandon (as you can Pyrex) makes them less than perfect. Still, they are a top notch addition to a cook's tool chest, and I recommend them without hesitation.
on January 7, 2017
Good quality although after about three years of regular wear, the ink will eventually wear off. Photo shows new set on left, old set on right.
review image
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2017
The best measuring cups around. My mother has a set that just now broke down, I snapped a handle off. So I purchased a set for her and for me, to replace the one I broke. She's had them for 5, maybe more years, and the numbers had not worn, nor had the plastic discolored. A solid, easy to read choice for measuring cups that will last a lifetime if you're not a gorilla with hams for hands like me.
on February 25, 2017
I have always wanted to try these. I was in love with my Pyrex measuring cups, but the measurements were always a little difficult to see. These are so cool! I've heard of the OXO brand before so I knew the quality was pretty good, but these cups are really great. The only downside is that they are plastic and not really meant to be microwaved or anything. They don't last as long as the Pyrex glass ones, but they are still much easier to read. They are much more lightweight. I like the handle on these also. Makes holding on easier when they are full and heavy.
on March 17, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I bought these to replace my old Pampered Chef liquid measuring cups because they were getting brittle and one cracked open on the bottom and was leaking. The OXO measuring cups have a good comfortable handle that is easy to grip, though it does make them a little more difficult to nest/stack for storage, though I say it's worth it. The markings are much easier to read on this style of cup than the Pampered Chef ones, so that's another big plus.
Top Contributor: Petson October 21, 2017
I don't know why I was surprised that these are made out of plastic rather than glass, apparently I didn't read the description well enough. However, it is a good weight plastic, and I think they will help hold up well as long as I don't put them in the dishwasher. I should note it says they're dishwasher safe in the top rack, but I have found that our hard water washes all the printing off of these types of things. So, I just wash them out real quick by hand.

I do absolutely love being able to see the measurements right through the top of the measuring cup rather than having to bend over to look at the side of the glass. I highly recommend this set.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 28, 2017
I love these measuring cups. I wish there were an 8-cup size! Regardless, these and my Kitchen Art Adjust-A-Cups (Kitchen Art 55210 Pro 2 Cup Adjust-A-Cup, Satin) are my go-to for measuring things by volume. I generally try to wash them by hand, but have put them through the dishwasher (top shelf) three times to no ill effect. I also haven't used them in the microwave at all. For measuring liquids, these are the best: no bending over, no squinting to get at the right angle, just pour up to the marker on the angled graduated markers.
on January 12, 2017
I bought a set myself somewhere else and liked it so much I got a set for my sister and a set for my son for Christmas. Now this is the same son that keeps telling me to stop buying him things for the kitchen because he just doesn't use them. Thought I'd give it one more try and BINGO! I finally FINALLY did something right! He loves them! Yes they are hard to mix in but just use another bowl AND I don't put these in the dishwasher...I always wash out by hand. I've had mine for years and they've held up beautifully. Pros and cons to everything, I guess, but whenever mine do wear out...I'll be replacing them with another set.
on June 21, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I love that this set comes with 3 different measuring cups. They have a handle to make holding the cup to pour easier. They are also angled to help give an accurate measurement for the amount you are needing. They are stackable as well so I just store them one inside the other and pull out whichever size I need when I need it. These are so handy to have for anybody who makes anything in the kitchen.