Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 702 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 776 reviews
on June 20, 2016
This is the first OXO brand product I've ever purchased-I always bought Pyrex..but after long searching it seems Pyrex isn't made the same anymore and doesn't hold up so I decided on these. I Absolutely LOVE these measuring cups! I've searched long and hard, looking for a durable measuring cup. I never seen a measuring cup like these before, so I thought I would give them a try, after reading all the good reviews. I'm happy I did, they are exactly as pictured and stated! They are super durable and measure accurately! I definitely will be looking into buying and trying another OXO brand product next time I come across something I need at a good price!
on February 29, 2016
These measuring cups are perfect for their function - meaning that they definitely are cups that measure accurately. The reason I gave it 3 stars is that meeting this function is just a base requirement for a measuring cup. I suppose this is my fault, but when I ordered it, I assumed that they were neatly stackable for easy storage. Unfortunately, the measuring lines on the inside of the cups prevent them from being stacked neatly. Maybe removing 2 stars for that design is unreasonable, but every other OXO product I own is 5 stars.
on February 25, 2017
I have always wanted to try these. I was in love with my Pyrex measuring cups, but the measurements were always a little difficult to see. These are so cool! I've heard of the OXO brand before so I knew the quality was pretty good, but these cups are really great. The only downside is that they are plastic and not really meant to be microwaved or anything. They don't last as long as the Pyrex glass ones, but they are still much easier to read. They are much more lightweight. I like the handle on these also. Makes holding on easier when they are full and heavy.
on March 3, 2017
Initially thought the top view was gimmicky. But I'm a convert. Wouldn't go back to side view measuring. It's not 100% accurate but it's so close that I've never had any problems baking or cooking.

Biggest down side is that when stacked they don't nest beautifully. But they do fit one inside the other and take up very little room. They do best better than Pyrex measuring cups.
on August 20, 2016
WOW! Where have these been all of my life? I absolutely love the way you measure things with these items. No more holding it up to see the side or bending over and trying to see the measurements; with these you look into the cup and the measurement is right there, clearly defined! Donate the rest of your measuring cups and buy a set of these and you will be set for ever! Very easy to clean, too! BAMAPAT
on March 17, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I bought these to replace my old Pampered Chef liquid measuring cups because they were getting brittle and one cracked open on the bottom and was leaking. The OXO measuring cups have a good comfortable handle that is easy to grip, though it does make them a little more difficult to nest/stack for storage, though I say it's worth it. The markings are much easier to read on this style of cup than the Pampered Chef ones, so that's another big plus.
on May 16, 2015
I bought a two cup version of this exact same product about 3 years ago and had the issue of it cracking at the bottom that some of the reviewers mentioned. I think OXO must have corrected that issue as I've had this set for a while now, used it in the microwave, used it to measure hot and cold liquids and it has not cracked. The plastic used in this set feels less brittle than the one I bought several years ago. I now use this set almost exclusively and my glass set is collecting dust.
on November 22, 2013
These are some of the best measuring cups I have, other than the basic metal cups with handles that you can pick up at Walmart. I love that you can put the cup flat and still see the measurement. These also pour spectacularly well. They do not spill over past the spout part, like so many other brands do. You can actually pour liquid without spilling it over the rest of the edge. Good handles, and these cups have been able to take boiling liquids with no problems at all. They are dishwasher safe, so that's a plus as well. I purchased these when we lived overseas and could not take them back with us, so as soon as we moved back here, I bought some more. This is the first set I've ever had that has a 4 cup measuring cup in it, and it's as easy to hold and pour from as the one cup container. It is great to be able to measure four cups at a time, as all the other ones I've ever had have either been one or two cup capacity. I highly recommend and have yet to find an OXO brand product that I'm not pleased with.
on August 28, 2017
I love these measuring cups. I wish there were an 8-cup size! Regardless, these and my Kitchen Art Adjust-A-Cups (Kitchen Art 55210 Pro 2 Cup Adjust-A-Cup, Satin) are my go-to for measuring things by volume. I generally try to wash them by hand, but have put them through the dishwasher (top shelf) three times to no ill effect. I also haven't used them in the microwave at all. For measuring liquids, these are the best: no bending over, no squinting to get at the right angle, just pour up to the marker on the angled graduated markers.
on June 21, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I love that this set comes with 3 different measuring cups. They have a handle to make holding the cup to pour easier. They are also angled to help give an accurate measurement for the amount you are needing. They are stackable as well so I just store them one inside the other and pull out whichever size I need when I need it. These are so handy to have for anybody who makes anything in the kitchen.