Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2013
These are some of the best measuring cups I have, other than the basic metal cups with handles that you can pick up at Walmart. I love that you can put the cup flat and still see the measurement. These also pour spectacularly well. They do not spill over past the spout part, like so many other brands do. You can actually pour liquid without spilling it over the rest of the edge. Good handles, and these cups have been able to take boiling liquids with no problems at all. They are dishwasher safe, so that's a plus as well. I purchased these when we lived overseas and could not take them back with us, so as soon as we moved back here, I bought some more. This is the first set I've ever had that has a 4 cup measuring cup in it, and it's as easy to hold and pour from as the one cup container. It is great to be able to measure four cups at a time, as all the other ones I've ever had have either been one or two cup capacity. I highly recommend and have yet to find an OXO brand product that I'm not pleased with.
on August 28, 2017
I love these measuring cups. I wish there were an 8-cup size! Regardless, these and my Kitchen Art Adjust-A-Cups (Kitchen Art 55210 Pro 2 Cup Adjust-A-Cup, Satin) are my go-to for measuring things by volume. I generally try to wash them by hand, but have put them through the dishwasher (top shelf) three times to no ill effect. I also haven't used them in the microwave at all. For measuring liquids, these are the best: no bending over, no squinting to get at the right angle, just pour up to the marker on the angled graduated markers.
on June 21, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I love that this set comes with 3 different measuring cups. They have a handle to make holding the cup to pour easier. They are also angled to help give an accurate measurement for the amount you are needing. They are stackable as well so I just store them one inside the other and pull out whichever size I need when I need it. These are so handy to have for anybody who makes anything in the kitchen.
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 2, 2015
These things are pretty awesome. I have one of the little 2 oz. slanted measuring cups and decided to replace my super-old and super-wasted measuring cups with these. They're awesome. The grips are grippy (as they should be) and measuring liquid with the slanted top-down view is incredibly convenient. They're thick and sturdy which is great if you're kind of a hurricane in the kitchen like I am. They stack pretty nicely if you offset all the handles. I should have bought these things years ago. If you need measuring cups I don't think you'll find better ones for a better deal.
on February 20, 2017
Love these cups; I already reviewed just the 2 cup which I initially purchased by itself then after using it I purchased this set. Again, not having to squat down to ensure proper measurement or attempt to raise the cups up with a shaky hand is absolutely priceless! These measuring cups are outstanding, you simply pour and look down at the genius designed measuring lines while the cup sits on the counter. A must have for people who bake and mix ingredients.
on December 9, 2011
We received these as a wedding gift and absolutely love them.

The three sizes are perfect. Standard two-cup (same as your heavy Pyrex measuring cups in your cupboards today), the small one-cup which is great for accurately measuring smaller amounts, and the large four-cup for large recipes and soups.

Easy to read? Yes! So much easier. If your Pyrex glass measuring cups look like mine (hand-me-downs from Mom when I left for college) they are scratched up and hard to read. Plus the thick glass distorts the measure and you always try and find the meniscus (remember that from Chemistry?). Not to mention you have to bend down to get to eye level to see the measurement.

With these, you simply look down. No bending, easy to read due to the good contrast between the red text on white background, and it somehow seems more accurate (though that's probably a perception thing).

We do keep a couple of the glass Pyrex cups around in case we need extras and in case we need to microwave something, but these are a must have for active cooks.
on December 7, 2014
This is a great set. We've had the large measuring cup for many years and the handle finally broke off. A department store near me was selling the one large cup for $14.99 and I found the three cup set on Amazon for less than that - I think $9.95 plus Prime shipping! They have soft handles and the sides have an angled rim that shows the measurements from up above so you don't have to squat down to look at the side for measuring, although it's on the side too and I sometimes do the squat out of old habit!! We have a Pyrex set of measuring cups also and use those when heating something in microwave but the OXO cups are very light and we prefer these for daily use. I really like OXO products in general too - practical and well made.
on February 18, 2014
I had the 1 cup angled measuring cup until it started leaking after years of use. I threw it out, thinking I have enough measuring cups and do not need to buy another one. Boy was I wrong. I missed that cup more than any other tool! I was constantly reaching for it and then remembering it was gone. : ( I love the angled feature where you can see the markings INSIDE the cup and don't have to bend over and try to read old faded print on the older ones. Even though my old one started to leak, the markings were just as clear as the day I bought it, despite years being washed in the dishwasher. When I went to replace the 1 cup I saw this set and figured I'd like the 2 cup as well, but the price supported buying the set over the 2 pieces individually. I already had the 4 cup, so that one went to my son. Now everyone is happy! : D
on January 6, 2011
I am in the pool biz and have literally spent hundreds on measuring cups that have all died long before their time from contact with the harsh chemicals. They either only had raised lettering to identify the measure that soon became scratched, and the printed ones wore off after little use from scooping as the printing is on the outside of the measuring cup. Most of all the handles were too short, not reinforced, and snapped off as soon as pressure was applied to break up the "cake" that inevitably formed six inches into the 100# drums. If they did hold up, they were uncomfortable in your hand when pressure had to be applied. Most of all, we had to sacrifice speed to be precise; and we had to raise the cups and their contents much closer to our faces. All problems solved with these measuring cups. Sturdy, long handles with the luxury of comfort. Adding measures on an indented diagonal was sheer genius. The shape of the cup will buffer the impact on the diagonal measure marks, and there is an extra layer (the white behind the diagonal measures) that will keep it limping along much longer under such harsh conditions, AND improve visibility. More importantly, nothing gets within a foot of anybody's face anymore, and we can be much more precise without ever lifting the cup up. Way better return on investment. Just for kitchen use? It's still the best dang measuring cup I've ever seen or held, if you don't mind the higher price tag.
on June 16, 2015
I had the old glass measuring cups and some of them had the markings worn off. I went shopping for new and I saw these. I had seen them used on food network and though it was so different, I took a chance and ordered them. I am so happy I did. A lot of thought went into the design. You can easily measure from above or the sides and the handle is a kind of soft grippy material that is comfortable to hold and carry. I love the different sizes and the price was good.