Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 692 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 766 reviews
on May 7, 2016
I was pleased with the purchase of this item are made of sturdy plastic and high-quality
review image
on December 27, 2015
My wife really likes these measuring cups. She has had a 1-cup size version of this for about 5-6 years. The angled measuring guide inside the cup lets her see the amount of liquid without having to lift it up and look for the meniscus. That's a real safety advantage when handling hot liquids.

After several years of regular, if not daily, use, some of the markings were fading, so she suggested a new one might make a suitable Christmas present. Finding this 3-piece set at such a good price just made it better.

These are made from a pretty rugged, microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe plastic, but I would like to see these made with Pyrex or similar heat and cold resistant glass.
on February 20, 2017
A++ for design
A++ for ingenuity
A++ for usefulness
D for construction

Mine all failed after a few months. Not microwave safe. Not dishwasher safe. Not drop resistant. And the numbers will wear off over time.

So I recommend ONLY use for measuring cold-warm ingredients and hand wash with a very soft cloth. Else plastic will start to get tiny cracks and the surface can get bubbles and the clear plastic turns grey and cloudy. Wish they made a glass version.
on June 20, 2016
This is the first OXO brand product I've ever purchased-I always bought Pyrex..but after long searching it seems Pyrex isn't made the same anymore and doesn't hold up so I decided on these. I Absolutely LOVE these measuring cups! I've searched long and hard, looking for a durable measuring cup. I never seen a measuring cup like these before, so I thought I would give them a try, after reading all the good reviews. I'm happy I did, they are exactly as pictured and stated! They are super durable and measure accurately! I definitely will be looking into buying and trying another OXO brand product next time I come across something I need at a good price!
on February 29, 2016
These measuring cups are perfect for their function - meaning that they definitely are cups that measure accurately. The reason I gave it 3 stars is that meeting this function is just a base requirement for a measuring cup. I suppose this is my fault, but when I ordered it, I assumed that they were neatly stackable for easy storage. Unfortunately, the measuring lines on the inside of the cups prevent them from being stacked neatly. Maybe removing 2 stars for that design is unreasonable, but every other OXO product I own is 5 stars.
on February 25, 2017
I have always wanted to try these. I was in love with my Pyrex measuring cups, but the measurements were always a little difficult to see. These are so cool! I've heard of the OXO brand before so I knew the quality was pretty good, but these cups are really great. The only downside is that they are plastic and not really meant to be microwaved or anything. They don't last as long as the Pyrex glass ones, but they are still much easier to read. They are much more lightweight. I like the handle on these also. Makes holding on easier when they are full and heavy.
on March 3, 2017
Initially thought the top view was gimmicky. But I'm a convert. Wouldn't go back to side view measuring. It's not 100% accurate but it's so close that I've never had any problems baking or cooking.

Biggest down side is that when stacked they don't nest beautifully. But they do fit one inside the other and take up very little room. They do best better than Pyrex measuring cups.
on August 20, 2016
WOW! Where have these been all of my life? I absolutely love the way you measure things with these items. No more holding it up to see the side or bending over and trying to see the measurements; with these you look into the cup and the measurement is right there, clearly defined! Donate the rest of your measuring cups and buy a set of these and you will be set for ever! Very easy to clean, too! BAMAPAT
on March 17, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I bought these to replace my old Pampered Chef liquid measuring cups because they were getting brittle and one cracked open on the bottom and was leaking. The OXO measuring cups have a good comfortable handle that is easy to grip, though it does make them a little more difficult to nest/stack for storage, though I say it's worth it. The markings are much easier to read on this style of cup than the Pampered Chef ones, so that's another big plus.
on May 16, 2015
I bought a two cup version of this exact same product about 3 years ago and had the issue of it cracking at the bottom that some of the reviewers mentioned. I think OXO must have corrected that issue as I've had this set for a while now, used it in the microwave, used it to measure hot and cold liquids and it has not cracked. The plastic used in this set feels less brittle than the one I bought several years ago. I now use this set almost exclusively and my glass set is collecting dust.