BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I bought these to replace my old Pampered Chef liquid measuring cups because they were getting brittle and one cracked open on the bottom and was leaking. The OXO measuring cups have a good comfortable handle that is easy to grip, though it does make them a little more difficult to nest/stack for storage, though I say it's worth it. The markings are much easier to read on this style of cup than the Pampered Chef ones, so that's another big plus.
on May 16, 2015
I bought a two cup version of this exact same product about 3 years ago and had the issue of it cracking at the bottom that some of the reviewers mentioned. I think OXO must have corrected that issue as I've had this set for a while now, used it in the microwave, used it to measure hot and cold liquids and it has not cracked. The plastic used in this set feels less brittle than the one I bought several years ago. I now use this set almost exclusively and my glass set is collecting dust.
on November 22, 2013
These are some of the best measuring cups I have, other than the basic metal cups with handles that you can pick up at Walmart. I love that you can put the cup flat and still see the measurement. These also pour spectacularly well. They do not spill over past the spout part, like so many other brands do. You can actually pour liquid without spilling it over the rest of the edge. Good handles, and these cups have been able to take boiling liquids with no problems at all. They are dishwasher safe, so that's a plus as well. I purchased these when we lived overseas and could not take them back with us, so as soon as we moved back here, I bought some more. This is the first set I've ever had that has a 4 cup measuring cup in it, and it's as easy to hold and pour from as the one cup container. It is great to be able to measure four cups at a time, as all the other ones I've ever had have either been one or two cup capacity. I highly recommend and have yet to find an OXO brand product that I'm not pleased with.
on August 28, 2017
I love these measuring cups. I wish there were an 8-cup size! Regardless, these and my Kitchen Art Adjust-A-Cups (Kitchen Art 55210 Pro 2 Cup Adjust-A-Cup, Satin) are my go-to for measuring things by volume. I generally try to wash them by hand, but have put them through the dishwasher (top shelf) three times to no ill effect. I also haven't used them in the microwave at all. For measuring liquids, these are the best: no bending over, no squinting to get at the right angle, just pour up to the marker on the angled graduated markers.
on June 21, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I love that this set comes with 3 different measuring cups. They have a handle to make holding the cup to pour easier. They are also angled to help give an accurate measurement for the amount you are needing. They are stackable as well so I just store them one inside the other and pull out whichever size I need when I need it. These are so handy to have for anybody who makes anything in the kitchen.
on July 17, 2015
I needed plastic measuring cups and these were the most affordable ones I could find. I am so happy I purchased them. I love them so much more than my glass measuring cups. They pour well and don't spill, unlike my glass ones. They are easy to read the measurements, on the side or from the top view. Easy to hold and easy to wash in the dishwasher. I like the OXO brand in general for kitchen products. Totally recommended!
on January 2, 2015
These things are pretty awesome. I have one of the little 2 oz. slanted measuring cups and decided to replace my super-old and super-wasted measuring cups with these. They're awesome. The grips are grippy (as they should be) and measuring liquid with the slanted top-down view is incredibly convenient. They're thick and sturdy which is great if you're kind of a hurricane in the kitchen like I am. They stack pretty nicely if you offset all the handles. I should have bought these things years ago. If you need measuring cups I don't think you'll find better ones for a better deal.
on February 20, 2017
Love these cups; I already reviewed just the 2 cup which I initially purchased by itself then after using it I purchased this set. Again, not having to squat down to ensure proper measurement or attempt to raise the cups up with a shaky hand is absolutely priceless! These measuring cups are outstanding, you simply pour and look down at the genius designed measuring lines while the cup sits on the counter. A must have for people who bake and mix ingredients.
on December 9, 2011
We received these as a wedding gift and absolutely love them.

The three sizes are perfect. Standard two-cup (same as your heavy Pyrex measuring cups in your cupboards today), the small one-cup which is great for accurately measuring smaller amounts, and the large four-cup for large recipes and soups.

Easy to read? Yes! So much easier. If your Pyrex glass measuring cups look like mine (hand-me-downs from Mom when I left for college) they are scratched up and hard to read. Plus the thick glass distorts the measure and you always try and find the meniscus (remember that from Chemistry?). Not to mention you have to bend down to get to eye level to see the measurement.

With these, you simply look down. No bending, easy to read due to the good contrast between the red text on white background, and it somehow seems more accurate (though that's probably a perception thing).

We do keep a couple of the glass Pyrex cups around in case we need extras and in case we need to microwave something, but these are a must have for active cooks.
on December 7, 2014
This is a great set. We've had the large measuring cup for many years and the handle finally broke off. A department store near me was selling the one large cup for $14.99 and I found the three cup set on Amazon for less than that - I think $9.95 plus Prime shipping! They have soft handles and the sides have an angled rim that shows the measurements from up above so you don't have to squat down to look at the side for measuring, although it's on the side too and I sometimes do the squat out of old habit!! We have a Pyrex set of measuring cups also and use those when heating something in microwave but the OXO cups are very light and we prefer these for daily use. I really like OXO products in general too - practical and well made.