Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 28, 2017
I love these measuring cups. I wish there were an 8-cup size! Regardless, these and my Kitchen Art Adjust-A-Cups (Kitchen Art 55210 Pro 2 Cup Adjust-A-Cup, Satin) are my go-to for measuring things by volume. I generally try to wash them by hand, but have put them through the dishwasher (top shelf) three times to no ill effect. I also haven't used them in the microwave at all. For measuring liquids, these are the best: no bending over, no squinting to get at the right angle, just pour up to the marker on the angled graduated markers.
on December 7, 2014
This is a great set. We've had the large measuring cup for many years and the handle finally broke off. A department store near me was selling the one large cup for $14.99 and I found the three cup set on Amazon for less than that - I think $9.95 plus Prime shipping! They have soft handles and the sides have an angled rim that shows the measurements from up above so you don't have to squat down to look at the side for measuring, although it's on the side too and I sometimes do the squat out of old habit!! We have a Pyrex set of measuring cups also and use those when heating something in microwave but the OXO cups are very light and we prefer these for daily use. I really like OXO products in general too - practical and well made.
on September 27, 2017
I love these. I have had the 2 cup OXO angled measuring cup for years. My 17 month old daughter managed to drop it where it cracked on the handle so I had to replace it. I got the 3 pack and they are just as awesome as the one I had before. It is so much easier to measure when you can just look straight down to see the measurement. I can never go back to regular measuring cup.
on January 13, 2017
They stack! Great quality! Light! Easy pour spout! New easy read invention! Best ever!

My husband is so picky, I almost got Pyrex , but he said be was glad I didn't because of heavy.

He loves the new look down option.
These are super handy measuring cups. I thought they'd be difficult to hand wash because there are different nooks and crannies that need to be cleaned, but they do clean up like a dream. Wonderful to be able to stand above and measure out my ingredients. Don't know how I lived without these for so long. I love these measuring cups!
on November 20, 2017
These measuring cups are fabulous! You can pour your liquids in & watch over top. No more holding it up to your eye or setting on a flat surface & bobbing up & down for accurate measuring. There's even a place for your thumb on the handle. And they're made of tritan, so no worries if shattering glass of scratched up plastic.
on May 9, 2017
Oh how I love these liquid measuring cups! It is such a please to pour from above, and see exactly what I'm doing. My only complaint is that after a (billion??) washings, the markings start to chip off the sides. So I'm on my second set. But I'll keep buying, since they are also far superior to regular measuring cups.
on November 27, 2017
These measuring cups are fantastic! Gone are the days of bending over to see if you have the exact measurement. Here are the days of just looking down upon your liquids in disdain of their liquidiness as you make sure you have the correct amount. The measuring cups themselves are of good construction and sound material. Seem to be something that would last a long time. Ask me again in five years and I'll let you know, but by then, this particular set probably won't be on the market anymore and then it would be pointless, but don't be afraid to ask!
Top Contributor: Cookingon March 1, 2016
I bought these as an afterthought, not really needing them but thinking I'd give them a try. I have a set of Pyrex measuring cups but when I got these, I realized how handy it was to have a plastic set that you could read without craning your neck to see the side of the cup for the measuring marks. The biggest advantage may be the easy to read measurements but additionally they are lightweight and the handles defy slipping out of your hand even when wet.
VINE VOICEon January 16, 2011
These are really great liquid measuring cups! I picked them up as part of a 4 for 3 promotion, just an add on to some things I really wanted/needed. Well, they are one of the best impulse purchases I have made in quite some time! Being able to look down into the cup and ascertain proper measure is certainly a good deal easier than the stoop and peer at the side I have been doing for years. It is also more reliable than the quick, pick it up and glance at the side I do when I am in a rush. The handles on the cups are also nice. They grip well and make pouring a breeze. The cups appear to be well constructed and I have thrown them in the dishwasher several times already and they have come out fine, so far. If there are any issues with etching or fading I will update this review.

Recommended.