Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99

Showing 1-10 of 705 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 779 reviews
on August 20, 2016
WOW! Where have these been all of my life? I absolutely love the way you measure things with these items. No more holding it up to see the side or bending over and trying to see the measurements; with these you look into the cup and the measurement is right there, clearly defined! Donate the rest of your measuring cups and buy a set of these and you will be set for ever! Very easy to clean, too! BAMAPAT
on March 17, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I bought these to replace my old Pampered Chef liquid measuring cups because they were getting brittle and one cracked open on the bottom and was leaking. The OXO measuring cups have a good comfortable handle that is easy to grip, though it does make them a little more difficult to nest/stack for storage, though I say it's worth it. The markings are much easier to read on this style of cup than the Pampered Chef ones, so that's another big plus.
on May 16, 2015
I bought a two cup version of this exact same product about 3 years ago and had the issue of it cracking at the bottom that some of the reviewers mentioned. I think OXO must have corrected that issue as I've had this set for a while now, used it in the microwave, used it to measure hot and cold liquids and it has not cracked. The plastic used in this set feels less brittle than the one I bought several years ago. I now use this set almost exclusively and my glass set is collecting dust.
on November 22, 2013
These are some of the best measuring cups I have, other than the basic metal cups with handles that you can pick up at Walmart. I love that you can put the cup flat and still see the measurement. These also pour spectacularly well. They do not spill over past the spout part, like so many other brands do. You can actually pour liquid without spilling it over the rest of the edge. Good handles, and these cups have been able to take boiling liquids with no problems at all. They are dishwasher safe, so that's a plus as well. I purchased these when we lived overseas and could not take them back with us, so as soon as we moved back here, I bought some more. This is the first set I've ever had that has a 4 cup measuring cup in it, and it's as easy to hold and pour from as the one cup container. It is great to be able to measure four cups at a time, as all the other ones I've ever had have either been one or two cup capacity. I highly recommend and have yet to find an OXO brand product that I'm not pleased with.
on August 28, 2017
I love these measuring cups. I wish there were an 8-cup size! Regardless, these and my Kitchen Art Adjust-A-Cups (Kitchen Art 55210 Pro 2 Cup Adjust-A-Cup, Satin) are my go-to for measuring things by volume. I generally try to wash them by hand, but have put them through the dishwasher (top shelf) three times to no ill effect. I also haven't used them in the microwave at all. For measuring liquids, these are the best: no bending over, no squinting to get at the right angle, just pour up to the marker on the angled graduated markers.
on June 21, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I love that this set comes with 3 different measuring cups. They have a handle to make holding the cup to pour easier. They are also angled to help give an accurate measurement for the amount you are needing. They are stackable as well so I just store them one inside the other and pull out whichever size I need when I need it. These are so handy to have for anybody who makes anything in the kitchen.
on July 17, 2015
I needed plastic measuring cups and these were the most affordable ones I could find. I am so happy I purchased them. I love them so much more than my glass measuring cups. They pour well and don't spill, unlike my glass ones. They are easy to read the measurements, on the side or from the top view. Easy to hold and easy to wash in the dishwasher. I like the OXO brand in general for kitchen products. Totally recommended!
on April 11, 2016
Wish I would have bought these years ago. It makes measuring a snap. No more filling, checking, pouring out, measuring, filling again. If you cook much you know exactly what I'm talking about. With this you just look inside the cup and fill to the line. So easy you'll wonder what took you so long to buy them. This set comes in three sizes, the largest of which you can mix batters and things in. Go ahead and buy some, you will thank yourself later.
on January 2, 2015
These things are pretty awesome. I have one of the little 2 oz. slanted measuring cups and decided to replace my super-old and super-wasted measuring cups with these. They're awesome. The grips are grippy (as they should be) and measuring liquid with the slanted top-down view is incredibly convenient. They're thick and sturdy which is great if you're kind of a hurricane in the kitchen like I am. They stack pretty nicely if you offset all the handles. I should have bought these things years ago. If you need measuring cups I don't think you'll find better ones for a better deal.
on February 20, 2017
Love these cups; I already reviewed just the 2 cup which I initially purchased by itself then after using it I purchased this set. Again, not having to squat down to ensure proper measurement or attempt to raise the cups up with a shaky hand is absolutely priceless! These measuring cups are outstanding, you simply pour and look down at the genius designed measuring lines while the cup sits on the counter. A must have for people who bake and mix ingredients.