Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 7, 2017
Good quality although after about three years of regular wear, the ink will eventually wear off. Photo shows new set on left, old set on right.
review image
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Top Contributor: Petson October 21, 2017
I don't know why I was surprised that these are made out of plastic rather than glass, apparently I didn't read the description well enough. However, it is a good weight plastic, and I think they will help hold up well as long as I don't put them in the dishwasher. I should note it says they're dishwasher safe in the top rack, but I have found that our hard water washes all the printing off of these types of things. So, I just wash them out real quick by hand.

I do absolutely love being able to see the measurements right through the top of the measuring cup rather than having to bend over to look at the side of the glass. I highly recommend this set.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2017
The best measuring cups around. My mother has a set that just now broke down, I snapped a handle off. So I purchased a set for her and for me, to replace the one I broke. She's had them for 5, maybe more years, and the numbers had not worn, nor had the plastic discolored. A solid, easy to read choice for measuring cups that will last a lifetime if you're not a gorilla with hams for hands like me.
on June 21, 2016
I love these measuring cups. I love that this set comes with 3 different measuring cups. They have a handle to make holding the cup to pour easier. They are also angled to help give an accurate measurement for the amount you are needing. They are stackable as well so I just store them one inside the other and pull out whichever size I need when I need it. These are so handy to have for anybody who makes anything in the kitchen.
on January 12, 2017
I bought a set myself somewhere else and liked it so much I got a set for my sister and a set for my son for Christmas. Now this is the same son that keeps telling me to stop buying him things for the kitchen because he just doesn't use them. Thought I'd give it one more try and BINGO! I finally FINALLY did something right! He loves them! Yes they are hard to mix in but just use another bowl AND I don't put these in the dishwasher...I always wash out by hand. I've had mine for years and they've held up beautifully. Pros and cons to everything, I guess, but whenever mine do wear out...I'll be replacing them with another set.
These are super handy measuring cups. I thought they'd be difficult to hand wash because there are different nooks and crannies that need to be cleaned, but they do clean up like a dream. Wonderful to be able to stand above and measure out my ingredients. Don't know how I lived without these for so long. I love these measuring cups!
on May 16, 2015
I bought a two cup version of this exact same product about 3 years ago and had the issue of it cracking at the bottom that some of the reviewers mentioned. I think OXO must have corrected that issue as I've had this set for a while now, used it in the microwave, used it to measure hot and cold liquids and it has not cracked. The plastic used in this set feels less brittle than the one I bought several years ago. I now use this set almost exclusively and my glass set is collecting dust.
on August 28, 2017
I love these measuring cups. I wish there were an 8-cup size! Regardless, these and my Kitchen Art Adjust-A-Cups (Kitchen Art 55210 Pro 2 Cup Adjust-A-Cup, Satin) are my go-to for measuring things by volume. I generally try to wash them by hand, but have put them through the dishwasher (top shelf) three times to no ill effect. I also haven't used them in the microwave at all. For measuring liquids, these are the best: no bending over, no squinting to get at the right angle, just pour up to the marker on the angled graduated markers.
on November 19, 2017
They work, and being able to read from top or side is nice...

But 50+ years of using borosilicate has given me a set of habits, and I expect to be able to use cups to heat things in the microwave...which is a poor idea with these as they melt.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 1, 2016
I liked this set so much I purchased a second set! I have a vacation home in Panama that I used them at as well.

If you bake often, these will come in handy for measuring dry and wet ingredients.

I use the 4 cup mixing cup for storing ice cream mixture over night to make homemade ice cream. It's the perfect size and pours right into the ice cream machine without making a mess.

Very happy with this product