Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

on January 17, 2018
Love these spatulas! Bought this set as a gift after I have owned a set for a few years now. Each spatula serves a little bit of a different purpose, and it's nice to have a variety. Handles are quite large and sturdy, but that isn't an issue for me personally. OXO is a good kitchen brand with quality utensils and this set is no exception. Not sure what these are rated for heat wise.
on January 18, 2018
Nice set - good variety of sizes.
on January 16, 2018
Good and well made but too heavy.
on December 25, 2012
I have older spactulas that are supposed to be heat resistant, but the material broke down they the spatula became somewhat sticky. The feel great and the set of three are good fit for different sized containers. The smaller one works great for getting peanut butter out of jars and keeping your hands clean. The others fit the task very well and feel great in the hand. Some Good Grips products seem to have handles that are too bulky, but these are fine for me.
on December 18, 2015
I had read where someone thought these were too stiff and I was a little leery, but these are a perfect balance of flexible and stiff that you want in a spatula. In a fit of insanity I used the white spatula right away on two dishes containing turmeric and chili powder and to my amazement it came out unscathed and perfectly white. I look forward to using these spatulas for a good while.
on December 25, 2017
A +, would buy from again and again!
on January 27, 2014
I bought this set of spatulas to replace my old "Good Cook" silicone spatula, which is most like the white one here. I love the rubberized rounded handles and I love that the heads and handles are smooth without areas for food to get trapped. I used the rounded one to stir waffle batter, which worked great. I used the other two to scrape the batter bowl. My only complaint is that the silicone is a bit stiff so I may have to press harder than I'm accustomed to doing with the old "Good Cook" spatula, which needed to be replaced because of a major crack in it.
on June 29, 2013
I really haven't found many OXO brand items that I don't like. This is no exception. These are good quality. They're very functional. They wash up beautifully in the dishwasher, and the various sizes make one of them good to use for Every situation I've encountered.
on May 21, 2017
Awesome, got this for my mom, she loves them, good quality
on March 18, 2013
After the spatula I purchased from WalMart broke (snapped while trying to stir cookie dough), I was in the market for a new spatula. As always, I first turn to Amazon to see what's out there. I saw these, they got great reviews, and bought them. I love them. They are strong, easy to hold, and clean up easily. They are strong without being brittle. They are easy to grip and hold on to. I've had them for a couple of months (I bought them at the same time as the Good Grips Mixing Bowl set, and they are a winning combination! It'd recommend these to anyone.