Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

Showing 1-10 of 586 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 621 reviews
on August 6, 2012
Product shipped in the 2 days..Quality is good, they seem very sturdy...My only complaint is that the silicone heads are NOT
very flexible, and do NOT conture/form to the sides of whatever
one is trying to scrape out...The silicone heads need to be of
a softer, more flexible silicone, at least for my needs.
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2017
I love having different sizes and types of spatulas for variety of kitchen tasks. These are perfect. I use them for cooking & baking so the fact that these are heat resistant is a major plus. They are nice and heavy & the actual heads are firm which is great when stirring and baking. I can stir thick batters & sauces with ease & I never have to worry about the spatula heads breaking off, warping, or bending. An absolute pleasure to use. They are dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze. Just keep in mind when purchasing these that the handles are all standard size long & the silicone heads are NOT removable for cleaning; not a deal breaker for me because they clean beautifully in dishwasher as I mentioned . The handles have a nice heft to them, which makes it comfortable to hold; with great stability! I use the red one for serving lasagnas & casseroles & such. The white one is great for baking as well as cooking and scraping down pots, jars, & bowls. The green is perfect for frosting cakes & such. I love the fact that they are nonstick too. I highly recommend these. This is the second set I've purchased. OXO is definitely a brand I trust!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 23, 2015
I have been so busy buying Christmas gifts for everyone that I have neglected some things that I need for myself.. and new spatulas was high on my list of things to get.

What brought my attention to the need of new spatulas was two new fancy bundt cake pans that I got.. and to get the intricate designed cake pans to release without the cake sticking.. I needed a small flexible spatula to slide down between the baked cake and the pan... the small green one is perfect for this.

The red medium spatula has rounded edges and acts a bit more like a spoon.. great for stirring or sampling or scooping things.

The white spatula is the traditional spatula.. great for scraping things out of jars and containers.. getting the last of the mayo.

This is my first experience with silicone spatulas.. and so far I am quite happy with them. They worked two fold for me on a cake mix.. (which was what I bought them for ) for mixing.. and scraping into the pan.. then for helping to release the cake from the pan, instead of using a knife that would put scratches on the pan.

No complaints from me.. I like them very much.
review image review image review image
on March 20, 2016
OXO is my typical go-to brand for kitchen items sine I know they're high quality and they last forever. This spatula set was no exception. It's great for the price - three different size spatulas - and they work great. They colors are vibrant and rich. I've used these each several times and put them in the dishwasher every time, but haven't had any issues with the color fading and becoming dull. I would definitely recommend these to someone looking for a new set or for a young person getting the "basics" for their first apartment. Please click "yes" if helpful.
on April 27, 2012
My husband is the cook in our house and he tells me what he needs in the kitchen. I like the old fashion wooden spoons when I make him cookies, etc. but these are exactly what he needs for everyday cooking. So glad they are heat resistant up to 500 degrees, don't have to worry about throwing them in the dishwasher. I could get used to these real fast! Good Value! thanks
on January 12, 2013
Not just for bowls of cake batter, these heat-resistant spatulas can be used to stir scrambled eggs in a teflon skillet or stir a pot of beans. The small one can be used to get the residual mayonnaise (or peanut butter, or jam, or whatever) out of almost-empty jars. They are flexible without being floppy, durable without being too stiff. I highly recommend them as an essential utensil for any kitchen.
on November 25, 2015
I bought these spatulas to replace one of our old OXO spatulas that was pretty beat up. The main difference that I noticed between the old and new models is the finish on the spatula heads. Our old spatula had a textured matte finish and seemed a bit more flexible. These new spatulas have a high gloss smooth finish. They work just as well and resist staining and melting just like the old one. The three sizes are a perfect set to cover most situations.

Update: After using these for a while my wife has now decided that the new gloss finish on the spatula heads is not nearly as nice as the old textured finish. It makes them harder to use when doing things like scrapping pans and bowls. They also seem to be stiffer towards the edges than the old ones which keeps them from molding to the shade of the container.
on March 4, 2017
The pink silicone scooped one is fantastic and I use it all the time. Silicone definitely eases the chore of cleaning pans as it keeps residue down very well when cooking. The little one is great for odd jobs, and the white for mixing batter, etc. You cannot beat OXO for price and usability!
on December 10, 2013
The head slips off all the time. Serious design flaw. I would return it if I could.
Every time I try to scrape the edge of a bowl with a sticky or thick substance like cookie dough..the head of the spatula comes
out in the dough. Useless. The small one I do use for small jars--like tomato paste.
Just arrived today and I'm so happy with them. The silicone is NOT hard enough to scratch my mid price range non stick cookware. All edges are smooth and soft yet the thickness of the silicone provides nice support and stability. The Handles are very comfortable in your hand. The three different sizes are so multi-task. They look sturdy and extremely well made. I'm expect years of service. If there's any disappointment I'll come back and let you know. I think this was an extremely wise purchase.