Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

Showing 1-10 of 580 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 615 reviews
on August 6, 2012
Product shipped in the 2 days..Quality is good, they seem very sturdy...My only complaint is that the silicone heads are NOT
very flexible, and do NOT conture/form to the sides of whatever
one is trying to scrape out...The silicone heads need to be of
a softer, more flexible silicone, at least for my needs.
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2017
I love having different sizes and types of spatulas for variety of kitchen tasks. These are perfect. I use them for cooking & baking so the fact that these are heat resistant is a major plus. They are nice and heavy & the actual heads are firm which is great when stirring and baking. I can stir thick batters & sauces with ease & I never have to worry about the spatula heads breaking off, warping, or bending. An absolute pleasure to use. They are dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze. Just keep in mind when purchasing these that the handles are all standard size long & the silicone heads are NOT removable for cleaning; not a deal breaker for me because they clean beautifully in dishwasher as I mentioned . The handles have a nice heft to them, which makes it comfortable to hold; with great stability! I use the red one for serving lasagnas & casseroles & such. The white one is great for baking as well as cooking and scraping down pots, jars, & bowls. The green is perfect for frosting cakes & such. I love the fact that they are nonstick too. I highly recommend these. This is the second set I've purchased. OXO is definitely a brand I trust!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 23, 2015
I have been so busy buying Christmas gifts for everyone that I have neglected some things that I need for myself.. and new spatulas was high on my list of things to get.

What brought my attention to the need of new spatulas was two new fancy bundt cake pans that I got.. and to get the intricate designed cake pans to release without the cake sticking.. I needed a small flexible spatula to slide down between the baked cake and the pan... the small green one is perfect for this.

The red medium spatula has rounded edges and acts a bit more like a spoon.. great for stirring or sampling or scooping things.

The white spatula is the traditional spatula.. great for scraping things out of jars and containers.. getting the last of the mayo.

This is my first experience with silicone spatulas.. and so far I am quite happy with them. They worked two fold for me on a cake mix.. (which was what I bought them for ) for mixing.. and scraping into the pan.. then for helping to release the cake from the pan, instead of using a knife that would put scratches on the pan.

No complaints from me.. I like them very much.
review image review image review image
on April 6, 2016
I used these spatulas for about a year before chucking them and replacing with something better.

They develop weird flavors as you use them that don't wash off. Running through the dishwasher guaranteed that they'd taste like detergent. Using the spatula to taste the food was always gross and therefore not an accurate representation of what seasonings to add.

The spatula separates from the handle so always had to be pulled apart to wash. And pretty impossible to wash the hole that the handle went in adequately without using the dishwasher and getting the aforementioned detergent flavor.
on April 27, 2012
My husband is the cook in our house and he tells me what he needs in the kitchen. I like the old fashion wooden spoons when I make him cookies, etc. but these are exactly what he needs for everyday cooking. So glad they are heat resistant up to 500 degrees, don't have to worry about throwing them in the dishwasher. I could get used to these real fast! Good Value! thanks
Just arrived today and I'm so happy with them. The silicone is NOT hard enough to scratch my mid price range non stick cookware. All edges are smooth and soft yet the thickness of the silicone provides nice support and stability. The Handles are very comfortable in your hand. The three different sizes are so multi-task. They look sturdy and extremely well made. I'm expect years of service. If there's any disappointment I'll come back and let you know. I think this was an extremely wise purchase.
on March 4, 2017
The pink silicone scooped one is fantastic and I use it all the time. Silicone definitely eases the chore of cleaning pans as it keeps residue down very well when cooking. The little one is great for odd jobs, and the white for mixing batter, etc. You cannot beat OXO for price and usability!
on August 23, 2015
They are adequate. I wanted to love them, but there are two problems. One is that they're so stiff, they aren't good as certain tasks, like scraping out batter from a bowl. They work, but they aren't AS good as ones that have bend. Two, the head of one of them came off while mixing something. It's become useless. I wouldn't buy these again.
on March 19, 2017
Really great. Manage to withstand heat, its a good price, and great quality.

The only slight problem with them is that the wand is quite thick, so make sure there is space in your kitchen knick-knack holder.
on March 13, 2017
Very thick paddles so I shaved down the edges w/ my potato peeler, scraps much more thoroughly now.