Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change
Price:$9.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 21, 2017
Nice and colorful. High heat silicone. I think if I had seen the set at the store, I would not have gotten it. The handles are made of rubber, big, thick and bulky. They don’t fit well in a utensil jar without pulling everything in the jar out nor a drawer unless you have massive amounts of drawers and space. Otherwise still a serviceable basic set. I gave them away.
on February 17, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these spatulas!!!!! The pink one is such a great combination of a spoon and a spatula. I absolutely adore the small green one as it is the perfect size for getting that last bit of mayonnaise or the elusive remnants of a small cans of tomato paste! I really like the OXO quality and tend to lean towards the brand if it is an option for a kitchen tool that I am looking for and I have yet to be disappointed in the choice. These 3 were a great value and I am so pleased to have them in my kitchen arsenal.
review imagereview image
on January 6, 2015
I really appreciate this silicone spatula set because of the variety. The reddish one is not great at getting the last bit of whipped cream out of the mixing bowl, but it is perfect for stirring soups, sauteing onions, etc. The white one is great for your standard spatula jobs, and the green one gets into small bowls really easily, and I've even used it to ice a cake and smooth out mousse. It may seem excessive to have three spatulas, but I promise you they all serve their different purposes. They also seem to be heat safe up to quite a high temperature, which I really appreciate. There's nothing worse than melting a spatula into your spaghetti sauce, you know what I mean? Very nice product from OXO, definitely recommended.
on March 13, 2017
great addition to the kitchen..Now I really can get it in.
on August 9, 2013
I was in a hurry when I ordered these. Later in the evening I read the reviews on these spatulas and thought "what have I done... I wanted a soft flexible spatula." The old spatula had gotten hard and didn't work anymore. I was delighted when I opened the box. Yes, these spatulas are a bit stiff, but the point and rounded top are nice and pliable. That's where I want the flexibility. The flat side is harder, but soft enough to scrape the side of a bowl. This is a nice high quality product.
on March 25, 2017
They are bigger than I thought they would be.
on March 11, 2017
They work well but the dishwasher leaves spots on them.
on July 19, 2015
OXO makes some of the best tools for people with arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc., including this spatula set. The small one does a great job of spreading peanut butter and jelly on toast. They are great for nonstick cookware. They have enough flexibility to get all the food on the bottom and up the sides of my pans. They are extremely easy to clean and are more heat resistant than any spatulas that I have every owned. I even prefer these to my wooden spoons and spatulas. I am sure that I will have them for a long time.
on January 19, 2014
I've been using these for nearly 2 months now. I bought them because even though I had some that I loved from Williams Sonoma, they had wood handles that could not go into the dishwasher and that warped. My sister even caught one on fire by leaving it too close to the flame on the gas stove. After years of being the only one who will hand wash them, I finally sought out dishwasher safe silicone spatulas. These work great, I really have no big complaints. I just have my old williams sonoma spatulas to compare them too, and those were more flexible and overall a better silicone for cooking. These are flexible (the white and green ones, not the scoop pink/red one), just not as much as I'd like. The handles are comfortable, but a bit fat for storing in an upright container on the counter and because of the rubber, they all come flying out when you want just one. The pink/red one is always spotty when it comes out of the dishwasher, but again, it doesn't hurt anything. I was just hoping to be wowed by these due to the brand and reviews, and to me they're just fine.
on November 23, 2015
They look nice and work well. It's nice to have three different styles, the red one is good for getting the last of the peanut butter or mayo out of the jar, the white one is great for scraping bowls, and the little one is good for anything. Good choice of sizes and having a round and a semi round is handy.

I have noticed that after washing in the dishwasher, there's always some residual water in the top part so I leave it separated for a day. I had an old one that got a little mucky from water left in it when I stored it, GROSS. So just leave it in 2 pieces and don't worry about a nasty surprise.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.