Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

Showing 1-10 of 596 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 631 reviews
on April 27, 2012
My husband is the cook in our house and he tells me what he needs in the kitchen. I like the old fashion wooden spoons when I make him cookies, etc. but these are exactly what he needs for everyday cooking. So glad they are heat resistant up to 500 degrees, don't have to worry about throwing them in the dishwasher. I could get used to these real fast! Good Value! thanks
on January 12, 2013
Not just for bowls of cake batter, these heat-resistant spatulas can be used to stir scrambled eggs in a teflon skillet or stir a pot of beans. The small one can be used to get the residual mayonnaise (or peanut butter, or jam, or whatever) out of almost-empty jars. They are flexible without being floppy, durable without being too stiff. I highly recommend them as an essential utensil for any kitchen.
Just arrived today and I'm so happy with them. The silicone is NOT hard enough to scratch my mid price range non stick cookware. All edges are smooth and soft yet the thickness of the silicone provides nice support and stability. The Handles are very comfortable in your hand. The three different sizes are so multi-task. They look sturdy and extremely well made. I'm expect years of service. If there's any disappointment I'll come back and let you know. I think this was an extremely wise purchase.
on March 19, 2017
Really great. Manage to withstand heat, its a good price, and great quality.

The only slight problem with them is that the wand is quite thick, so make sure there is space in your kitchen knick-knack holder.
on February 10, 2016
Bought these because my older spatulas are wearing out. But I keep gravitating back to them instead of the new OXO's. For reasons I can't put my finger on, these just don't feel right when I try to use them - not in my hand, not how they work. Maybe it's the stiffness that some reviewers pointed out. Sorry for not giving a better explanation, but there's just something about them...
on April 6, 2016
I used these spatulas for about a year before chucking them and replacing with something better.

They develop weird flavors as you use them that don't wash off. Running through the dishwasher guaranteed that they'd taste like detergent. Using the spatula to taste the food was always gross and therefore not an accurate representation of what seasonings to add.

The spatula separates from the handle so always had to be pulled apart to wash. And pretty impossible to wash the hole that the handle went in adequately without using the dishwasher and getting the aforementioned detergent flavor.
on July 23, 2014
I've had these for about a year and a half now. I like this set okay. I like that the silicone is a little stiff. I've had no problem scraping bowls, jars, etc with em, despite the stiffness. The white one has gotten discolored with use -- I probably won't buy a white spatula again. I don't really care for the bulky, rubbery handles either, since they don't slide into a crowded utensil container easily. I use the pink one 2-3 times a week, and it's got two tiny chunks of pink silicone missing.

This is the first silicone spatula set I've had, so I have no basis for comparison -- not in love with them, but don't hate em either.
on August 23, 2015
They are adequate. I wanted to love them, but there are two problems. One is that they're so stiff, they aren't good as certain tasks, like scraping out batter from a bowl. They work, but they aren't AS good as ones that have bend. Two, the head of one of them came off while mixing something. It's become useless. I wouldn't buy these again.
on December 22, 2016
They look very nice. When I first took them out of the package to wash them, I thought these are really nice. Thought maybe I should order them for my granddaughters. But when I dried them I realized the heads slip off the handles very easily. I have at least 5 silicone spatula's of various sizes, none of the heads come off the handles. If these work well after I have used them a few times, I will come back and update my review.
on March 13, 2017
Very thick paddles so I shaved down the edges w/ my potato peeler, scraps much more thoroughly now.