Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 23, 2015
I have been so busy buying Christmas gifts for everyone that I have neglected some things that I need for myself.. and new spatulas was high on my list of things to get.

What brought my attention to the need of new spatulas was two new fancy bundt cake pans that I got.. and to get the intricate designed cake pans to release without the cake sticking.. I needed a small flexible spatula to slide down between the baked cake and the pan... the small green one is perfect for this.

The red medium spatula has rounded edges and acts a bit more like a spoon.. great for stirring or sampling or scooping things.

The white spatula is the traditional spatula.. great for scraping things out of jars and containers.. getting the last of the mayo.

This is my first experience with silicone spatulas.. and so far I am quite happy with them. They worked two fold for me on a cake mix.. (which was what I bought them for ) for mixing.. and scraping into the pan.. then for helping to release the cake from the pan, instead of using a knife that would put scratches on the pan.

No complaints from me.. I like them very much.
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 17, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these spatulas!!!!! The pink one is such a great combination of a spoon and a spatula. I absolutely adore the small green one as it is the perfect size for getting that last bit of mayonnaise or the elusive remnants of a small cans of tomato paste! I really like the OXO quality and tend to lean towards the brand if it is an option for a kitchen tool that I am looking for and I have yet to be disappointed in the choice. These 3 were a great value and I am so pleased to have them in my kitchen arsenal.
review imagereview image
on January 12, 2013
Not just for bowls of cake batter, these heat-resistant spatulas can be used to stir scrambled eggs in a teflon skillet or stir a pot of beans. The small one can be used to get the residual mayonnaise (or peanut butter, or jam, or whatever) out of almost-empty jars. They are flexible without being floppy, durable without being too stiff. I highly recommend them as an essential utensil for any kitchen.
on November 21, 2017
Nice and colorful. High heat silicone. I think if I had seen the set at the store, I would not have gotten it. The handles are made of rubber, big, thick and bulky. They don’t fit well in a utensil jar without pulling everything in the jar out nor a drawer unless you have massive amounts of drawers and space. Otherwise still a serviceable basic set. I gave them away.
on December 22, 2016
They look very nice. When I first took them out of the package to wash them, I thought these are really nice. Thought maybe I should order them for my granddaughters. But when I dried them I realized the heads slip off the handles very easily. I have at least 5 silicone spatula's of various sizes, none of the heads come off the handles. If these work well after I have used them a few times, I will come back and update my review.
on February 10, 2016
Bought these because my older spatulas are wearing out. But I keep gravitating back to them instead of the new OXO's. For reasons I can't put my finger on, these just don't feel right when I try to use them - not in my hand, not how they work. Maybe it's the stiffness that some reviewers pointed out. Sorry for not giving a better explanation, but there's just something about them...
on April 16, 2013
Pros:
-Surprisingly affordable. I can't believe the money I've wasted on cheap spatulas that crack and break when I could have been using these.
-Very comfortable to hold.
-Heat resistant and dishwasher safe.

Cons:
-They take up too much space in my cooking utensil jar/container because the handles are so big. However, I wouldn't trade comfort for smaller handles. Guess I'll just need to get a bigger jar or find a new place to put these :)

Depends on your preference:
-They are quite stiff. I actually like that about them. I've used spatulas that were so floppy they would fold in on themselves when they ran into something thick (peanut butter jar, anyone?) and I don't have that problem with these.
on February 2, 2018
I have had these spatulas for about 4 years, and they have been slowly chipping in various places the entire time. A big chunk just came off the small green one, and I finally decided to replace them -- with another brand. Also, sometimes the heads come off the handles while washing them. I am a huge OXO fan, but was disappointed with this purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 6, 2015
I really appreciate this silicone spatula set because of the variety. The reddish one is not great at getting the last bit of whipped cream out of the mixing bowl, but it is perfect for stirring soups, sauteing onions, etc. The white one is great for your standard spatula jobs, and the green one gets into small bowls really easily, and I've even used it to ice a cake and smooth out mousse. It may seem excessive to have three spatulas, but I promise you they all serve their different purposes. They also seem to be heat safe up to quite a high temperature, which I really appreciate. There's nothing worse than melting a spatula into your spaghetti sauce, you know what I mean? Very nice product from OXO, definitely recommended.
on July 19, 2015
OXO makes some of the best tools for people with arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc., including this spatula set. The small one does a great job of spreading peanut butter and jelly on toast. They are great for nonstick cookware. They have enough flexibility to get all the food on the bottom and up the sides of my pans. They are extremely easy to clean and are more heat resistant than any spatulas that I have every owned. I even prefer these to my wooden spoons and spatulas. I am sure that I will have them for a long time.