BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

on April 27, 2012
My husband is the cook in our house and he tells me what he needs in the kitchen. I like the old fashion wooden spoons when I make him cookies, etc. but these are exactly what he needs for everyday cooking. So glad they are heat resistant up to 500 degrees, don't have to worry about throwing them in the dishwasher. I could get used to these real fast! Good Value! thanks
on January 12, 2013
Not just for bowls of cake batter, these heat-resistant spatulas can be used to stir scrambled eggs in a teflon skillet or stir a pot of beans. The small one can be used to get the residual mayonnaise (or peanut butter, or jam, or whatever) out of almost-empty jars. They are flexible without being floppy, durable without being too stiff. I highly recommend them as an essential utensil for any kitchen.
Just arrived today and I'm so happy with them. The silicone is NOT hard enough to scratch my mid price range non stick cookware. All edges are smooth and soft yet the thickness of the silicone provides nice support and stability. The Handles are very comfortable in your hand. The three different sizes are so multi-task. They look sturdy and extremely well made. I'm expect years of service. If there's any disappointment I'll come back and let you know. I think this was an extremely wise purchase.
on March 19, 2017
Really great. Manage to withstand heat, its a good price, and great quality.

The only slight problem with them is that the wand is quite thick, so make sure there is space in your kitchen knick-knack holder.
on February 10, 2016
Bought these because my older spatulas are wearing out. But I keep gravitating back to them instead of the new OXO's. For reasons I can't put my finger on, these just don't feel right when I try to use them - not in my hand, not how they work. Maybe it's the stiffness that some reviewers pointed out. Sorry for not giving a better explanation, but there's just something about them...
on April 6, 2016
I used these spatulas for about a year before chucking them and replacing with something better.

They develop weird flavors as you use them that don't wash off. Running through the dishwasher guaranteed that they'd taste like detergent. Using the spatula to taste the food was always gross and therefore not an accurate representation of what seasonings to add.

The spatula separates from the handle so always had to be pulled apart to wash. And pretty impossible to wash the hole that the handle went in adequately without using the dishwasher and getting the aforementioned detergent flavor.
on December 22, 2016
They look very nice. When I first took them out of the package to wash them, I thought these are really nice. Thought maybe I should order them for my granddaughters. But when I dried them I realized the heads slip off the handles very easily. I have at least 5 silicone spatula's of various sizes, none of the heads come off the handles. If these work well after I have used them a few times, I will come back and update my review.
on March 13, 2017
Very thick paddles so I shaved down the edges w/ my potato peeler, scraps much more thoroughly now.
on February 17, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these spatulas!!!!! The pink one is such a great combination of a spoon and a spatula. I absolutely adore the small green one as it is the perfect size for getting that last bit of mayonnaise or the elusive remnants of a small cans of tomato paste! I really like the OXO quality and tend to lean towards the brand if it is an option for a kitchen tool that I am looking for and I have yet to be disappointed in the choice. These 3 were a great value and I am so pleased to have them in my kitchen arsenal.
review image review image
on January 6, 2015
I really appreciate this silicone spatula set because of the variety. The reddish one is not great at getting the last bit of whipped cream out of the mixing bowl, but it is perfect for stirring soups, sauteing onions, etc. The white one is great for your standard spatula jobs, and the green one gets into small bowls really easily, and I've even used it to ice a cake and smooth out mousse. It may seem excessive to have three spatulas, but I promise you they all serve their different purposes. They also seem to be heat safe up to quite a high temperature, which I really appreciate. There's nothing worse than melting a spatula into your spaghetti sauce, you know what I mean? Very nice product from OXO, definitely recommended.