Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 23, 2015
I have been so busy buying Christmas gifts for everyone that I have neglected some things that I need for myself.. and new spatulas was high on my list of things to get.

What brought my attention to the need of new spatulas was two new fancy bundt cake pans that I got.. and to get the intricate designed cake pans to release without the cake sticking.. I needed a small flexible spatula to slide down between the baked cake and the pan... the small green one is perfect for this.

The red medium spatula has rounded edges and acts a bit more like a spoon.. great for stirring or sampling or scooping things.

The white spatula is the traditional spatula.. great for scraping things out of jars and containers.. getting the last of the mayo.

This is my first experience with silicone spatulas.. and so far I am quite happy with them. They worked two fold for me on a cake mix.. (which was what I bought them for ) for mixing.. and scraping into the pan.. then for helping to release the cake from the pan, instead of using a knife that would put scratches on the pan.

No complaints from me.. I like them very much.
review imagereview imagereview image
on November 25, 2015
I bought these spatulas to replace one of our old OXO spatulas that was pretty beat up. The main difference that I noticed between the old and new models is the finish on the spatula heads. Our old spatula had a textured matte finish and seemed a bit more flexible. These new spatulas have a high gloss smooth finish. They work just as well and resist staining and melting just like the old one. The three sizes are a perfect set to cover most situations.

Update: After using these for a while my wife has now decided that the new gloss finish on the spatula heads is not nearly as nice as the old textured finish. It makes them harder to use when doing things like scrapping pans and bowls. They also seem to be stiffer towards the edges than the old ones which keeps them from molding to the shade of the container.
on December 22, 2016
They look very nice. When I first took them out of the package to wash them, I thought these are really nice. Thought maybe I should order them for my granddaughters. But when I dried them I realized the heads slip off the handles very easily. I have at least 5 silicone spatula's of various sizes, none of the heads come off the handles. If these work well after I have used them a few times, I will come back and update my review.
on February 17, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these spatulas!!!!! The pink one is such a great combination of a spoon and a spatula. I absolutely adore the small green one as it is the perfect size for getting that last bit of mayonnaise or the elusive remnants of a small cans of tomato paste! I really like the OXO quality and tend to lean towards the brand if it is an option for a kitchen tool that I am looking for and I have yet to be disappointed in the choice. These 3 were a great value and I am so pleased to have them in my kitchen arsenal.
review imagereview image
Nice and colorful. High heat silicone. I think if I had seen the set at the store, I would not have gotten it. The handles are made of rubber, big, thick and bulky. They don’t fit well in a utensil jar without pulling everything in the jar out nor a drawer unless you have massive amounts of drawers and space. Otherwise still a serviceable basic set. I gave them away.
on January 12, 2013
Not just for bowls of cake batter, these heat-resistant spatulas can be used to stir scrambled eggs in a teflon skillet or stir a pot of beans. The small one can be used to get the residual mayonnaise (or peanut butter, or jam, or whatever) out of almost-empty jars. They are flexible without being floppy, durable without being too stiff. I highly recommend them as an essential utensil for any kitchen.
on July 19, 2015
OXO makes some of the best tools for people with arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc., including this spatula set. The small one does a great job of spreading peanut butter and jelly on toast. They are great for nonstick cookware. They have enough flexibility to get all the food on the bottom and up the sides of my pans. They are extremely easy to clean and are more heat resistant than any spatulas that I have every owned. I even prefer these to my wooden spoons and spatulas. I am sure that I will have them for a long time.
on January 19, 2014
I've been using these for nearly 2 months now. I bought them because even though I had some that I loved from Williams Sonoma, they had wood handles that could not go into the dishwasher and that warped. My sister even caught one on fire by leaving it too close to the flame on the gas stove. After years of being the only one who will hand wash them, I finally sought out dishwasher safe silicone spatulas. These work great, I really have no big complaints. I just have my old williams sonoma spatulas to compare them too, and those were more flexible and overall a better silicone for cooking. These are flexible (the white and green ones, not the scoop pink/red one), just not as much as I'd like. The handles are comfortable, but a bit fat for storing in an upright container on the counter and because of the rubber, they all come flying out when you want just one. The pink/red one is always spotty when it comes out of the dishwasher, but again, it doesn't hurt anything. I was just hoping to be wowed by these due to the brand and reviews, and to me they're just fine.
on March 4, 2017
The pink silicone scooped one is fantastic and I use it all the time. Silicone definitely eases the chore of cleaning pans as it keeps residue down very well when cooking. The little one is great for odd jobs, and the white for mixing batter, etc. You cannot beat OXO for price and usability!
on February 10, 2016
Bought these because my older spatulas are wearing out. But I keep gravitating back to them instead of the new OXO's. For reasons I can't put my finger on, these just don't feel right when I try to use them - not in my hand, not how they work. Maybe it's the stiffness that some reviewers pointed out. Sorry for not giving a better explanation, but there's just something about them...