Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Your Garage Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums iPhone 7 Tile Starting at $39.99 Wedding Store Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting ComedyMonth ComedyMonth ComedyMonth  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

on August 6, 2012
Product shipped in the 2 days..Quality is good, they seem very sturdy...My only complaint is that the silicone heads are NOT
very flexible, and do NOT conture/form to the sides of whatever
one is trying to scrape out...The silicone heads need to be of
a softer, more flexible silicone, at least for my needs.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2012
My husband is the cook in our house and he tells me what he needs in the kitchen. I like the old fashion wooden spoons when I make him cookies, etc. but these are exactly what he needs for everyday cooking. So glad they are heat resistant up to 500 degrees, don't have to worry about throwing them in the dishwasher. I could get used to these real fast! Good Value! thanks
on January 15, 2013
Oxo makes great stuff in general. I have many of their products and trust the brand. However, these spatulas are not good: The rubber is extremely stiff, which mostly defeats their purpose.
on December 10, 2013
The head slips off all the time. Serious design flaw. I would return it if I could.
Every time I try to scrape the edge of a bowl with a sticky or thick substance like cookie dough..the head of the spatula comes
out in the dough. Useless. The small one I do use for small jars--like tomato paste.
on August 20, 2012
I had a OXO Silicone spatula that I use day in and day out. When it finally started to chip a little bit (from a lot of abuse), I decided to buy a set which replaces the one I have and gives me two more to play with.

The little green one is perfect for smaller containers like yogurt containers, measuring cups, food processor, etc. The red one that is symmetrical is perfect for cooking on the stove top. The white one was to replace my old spatula. I use it mostly while I bake, scraping off my mixing bowl and such. It is not as soft and pliable as my previous one, even though they look completely identical, so I don't like it as much. But I love the other two, and this set has a good variety.
on January 12, 2013
Not just for bowls of cake batter, these heat-resistant spatulas can be used to stir scrambled eggs in a teflon skillet or stir a pot of beans. The small one can be used to get the residual mayonnaise (or peanut butter, or jam, or whatever) out of almost-empty jars. They are flexible without being floppy, durable without being too stiff. I highly recommend them as an essential utensil for any kitchen.
on December 8, 2012
I buy a lot of OXO products. These are probably some of the best constructed products they make. My spatulas take a beating from me because I use them a lot. The grips feel comfortable and I really love the small, green spatula for scooping out food from jars.
on December 22, 2012
These silicone spatulas are great not only for baking, but I use them for cooking as well. The are firm, sturdy, and scrapes the sides of the baking bowls really good and clean. They are easy to clean and diswasher safe.
on October 5, 2012
I've replaced most of my regular spatulas with silicone. These are great! The large red spatula works well for scooping batter, stir-frying etc. The small green spatula is our 'go-to' for more uses than getting the last bit out of the mayo or jam jar. I prefer it to scrape the bowl when mixing cake batter, among other things. The handles are comfortable to hold. Heat resistance gives them many more uses than the traditional rubber spatula. (I've melted a few of those in my time!)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 23, 2015
I have been so busy buying Christmas gifts for everyone that I have neglected some things that I need for myself.. and new spatulas was high on my list of things to get.

What brought my attention to the need of new spatulas was two new fancy bundt cake pans that I got.. and to get the intricate designed cake pans to release without the cake sticking.. I needed a small flexible spatula to slide down between the baked cake and the pan... the small green one is perfect for this.

The red medium spatula has rounded edges and acts a bit more like a spoon.. great for stirring or sampling or scooping things.

The white spatula is the traditional spatula.. great for scraping things out of jars and containers.. getting the last of the mayo.

This is my first experience with silicone spatulas.. and so far I am quite happy with them. They worked two fold for me on a cake mix.. (which was what I bought them for ) for mixing.. and scraping into the pan.. then for helping to release the cake from the pan, instead of using a knife that would put scratches on the pan.

No complaints from me.. I like them very much.
review image review image review image