Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

Just arrived today and I'm so happy with them. The silicone is NOT hard enough to scratch my mid price range non stick cookware. All edges are smooth and soft yet the thickness of the silicone provides nice support and stability. The Handles are very comfortable in your hand. The three different sizes are so multi-task. They look sturdy and extremely well made. I'm expect years of service. If there's any disappointment I'll come back and let you know. I think this was an extremely wise purchase.
on December 22, 2016
They look very nice. When I first took them out of the package to wash them, I thought these are really nice. Thought maybe I should order them for my granddaughters. But when I dried them I realized the heads slip off the handles very easily. I have at least 5 silicone spatula's of various sizes, none of the heads come off the handles. If these work well after I have used them a few times, I will come back and update my review.
on November 21, 2017
Nice and colorful. High heat silicone. I think if I had seen the set at the store, I would not have gotten it. The handles are made of rubber, big and bulky. They don’t fit well in a utensil jar nor a drawer. Otherwise still a serviceable basic set.
on February 17, 2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these spatulas!!!!! The pink one is such a great combination of a spoon and a spatula. I absolutely adore the small green one as it is the perfect size for getting that last bit of mayonnaise or the elusive remnants of a small cans of tomato paste! I really like the OXO quality and tend to lean towards the brand if it is an option for a kitchen tool that I am looking for and I have yet to be disappointed in the choice. These 3 were a great value and I am so pleased to have them in my kitchen arsenal.
review imagereview image
on January 6, 2015
I really appreciate this silicone spatula set because of the variety. The reddish one is not great at getting the last bit of whipped cream out of the mixing bowl, but it is perfect for stirring soups, sauteing onions, etc. The white one is great for your standard spatula jobs, and the green one gets into small bowls really easily, and I've even used it to ice a cake and smooth out mousse. It may seem excessive to have three spatulas, but I promise you they all serve their different purposes. They also seem to be heat safe up to quite a high temperature, which I really appreciate. There's nothing worse than melting a spatula into your spaghetti sauce, you know what I mean? Very nice product from OXO, definitely recommended.
on March 13, 2017
great addition to the kitchen..Now I really can get it in.
on August 9, 2013
I was in a hurry when I ordered these. Later in the evening I read the reviews on these spatulas and thought "what have I done... I wanted a soft flexible spatula." The old spatula had gotten hard and didn't work anymore. I was delighted when I opened the box. Yes, these spatulas are a bit stiff, but the point and rounded top are nice and pliable. That's where I want the flexibility. The flat side is harder, but soft enough to scrape the side of a bowl. This is a nice high quality product.
on March 25, 2017
They are bigger than I thought they would be.
on March 11, 2017
They work well but the dishwasher leaves spots on them.
on July 19, 2015
OXO makes some of the best tools for people with arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc., including this spatula set. The small one does a great job of spreading peanut butter and jelly on toast. They are great for nonstick cookware. They have enough flexibility to get all the food on the bottom and up the sides of my pans. They are extremely easy to clean and are more heat resistant than any spatulas that I have every owned. I even prefer these to my wooden spoons and spatulas. I am sure that I will have them for a long time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.