Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
Package Quantity: 1|Size: Spatula Set|Change

on November 21, 2017
Nice and colorful. High heat silicone. I think if I had seen the set at the store, I would not have gotten it. The handles are made of rubber, big, thick and bulky. They don’t fit well in a utensil jar without pulling everything in the jar out nor a drawer unless you have massive amounts of drawers and space. Otherwise still a serviceable basic set. I gave them away.
on March 13, 2017
great addition to the kitchen..Now I really can get it in.
on March 25, 2017
They are bigger than I thought they would be.
on July 19, 2015
OXO makes some of the best tools for people with arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc., including this spatula set. The small one does a great job of spreading peanut butter and jelly on toast. They are great for nonstick cookware. They have enough flexibility to get all the food on the bottom and up the sides of my pans. They are extremely easy to clean and are more heat resistant than any spatulas that I have every owned. I even prefer these to my wooden spoons and spatulas. I am sure that I will have them for a long time.
on November 23, 2015
They look nice and work well. It's nice to have three different styles, the red one is good for getting the last of the peanut butter or mayo out of the jar, the white one is great for scraping bowls, and the little one is good for anything. Good choice of sizes and having a round and a semi round is handy.

I have noticed that after washing in the dishwasher, there's always some residual water in the top part so I leave it separated for a day. I had an old one that got a little mucky from water left in it when I stored it, GROSS. So just leave it in 2 pieces and don't worry about a nasty surprise.
on June 11, 2017
Just what I was looking for. Like all other OXO products, they never let you down. Great quality, sizes are perfect for my use.
on April 16, 2013
Pros:
-Surprisingly affordable. I can't believe the money I've wasted on cheap spatulas that crack and break when I could have been using these.
-Very comfortable to hold.
-Heat resistant and dishwasher safe.

Cons:
-They take up too much space in my cooking utensil jar/container because the handles are so big. However, I wouldn't trade comfort for smaller handles. Guess I'll just need to get a bigger jar or find a new place to put these :)

Depends on your preference:
-They are quite stiff. I actually like that about them. I've used spatulas that were so floppy they would fold in on themselves when they ran into something thick (peanut butter jar, anyone?) and I don't have that problem with these.
on June 2, 2015
My husband is a chef and always complaining about his spatulas melting. Then I saw these and they can handle 600 degree temps. So of course I bought them and he loves them. He was so surprised that these can withstand such high heat. They are easy to clean and fit great in the hand. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves to cook or bake. I've shared the link to many of our friends and coworkers and some of them have now ordered there own.
on September 2, 2017
Perfect size. Ones I Had Before Were Too Big
To Get Into Smaller Jars -
PLUS These Are More Heat Tolerant Than Ones
I've Had Before.
Great Utensils - Great Buy
on March 24, 2014
These are great tools. I was looking for tools to use with new non-stick cookware. I thought I would try these in addition to a turner. They have worked out great. They are comfortable in my large hands, and very easy to clean even after leaving them out and not cleaning them right away. I haven't ever had to soak them to get them clean. I noticed some have complained about their stiffness. Although I think this observation is correct, I think it is misplaced. You should think of these as essentially alternatives to wooden spoons, not as soft, shape conforming spatulas. They also have the advantage of being relatively impervious to heat. I use both the red and the white ones to saute and to make stir fry in my wok. They are perfect for both purposes.