OXO Good Grips 5-Piece Airtight POP Container Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: one 2.1-qt Container, one 1.5-qt Container, two 0.9-qt Containers, and one 0.3-qt Container
- 5 Piece Value Set provides a savings of $9.96/16.61%
- These airtight, space-saving storage containers keep your dry foods fresh and your pantry organized
- Push the button for an airtight seal, push again to release. Button pops up to double as a built-in handle
- Shaped for maximum space efficiency; these stackable, modular canisters can be completely customized to fit any space
- Each size is perfectly calibrated to store common household staples including cereal, flour, sugar, pasta, rice, coffee, nuts, snacks and more
- Rounded corners are designed for easy pouring and lid unsnaps for thorough cleaning; silicone seal is dishwasher safe, hand wash other parts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
OXO Good Grips POP Containers
Food Storage Made for Organizing.
A Storage Solution Full of Possibilities
Save space, get organized and keep your dry foods fresh with OXO Good Grips POP Containers. Designed for modular stacking and effortless organization, these canisters maximize kitchens and pantries without wasting precious countertop or shelf space. Innovative lids create an airtight seal with the push of a button, which ‘pops’ up to use as a handle for the lid. POP Containers are sized to fit everyday household staples including flour, sugar, cereal, coffee, granola, nuts, spices, cookies, noodles and more. Their durable, BPA-free bodies let you see what’s inside at a glance, and the rounded corners are shaped for easy pouring. Cleaning is snap, the lid pops apart – and comes back together -- with a simple twist for hand washing.
POP containers aren’t just for pantries, use them anywhere you crave organization: bathrooms, play rooms, garage, craft room or your office.
One-Touch Airtight Seal
Push once to engage the airtight seal. Push again and the button pops up for use as a handle for the lid.
Keep dry foods fresh with the push of a button. Each size POP Container is calibrated to fit common household staples such 5 lb bags of flour and sugar, 1 lb bags of coffee, boxes of cereal, oatmeal, nuts, granola, coffee, rice, pasta, spices and more.
Made for modular stacking, with space-efficient shapes and a sleek look, POP Containers help you effortlessly organize any room in your house.
Compare with similar items
OXO Good Grips 10-Piece Airtight Food Storage POP Container Value Set
OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Airtight POP Round Canister Set
OXO SteeL 5-Piece Airtight Food Storage POP Container Set
Scotty's (TM) Airtight Food Storage Container Set - Keeps food fresh and organized (1, 10 Piece Set)
OXO Good Grips POP Stackable Containers 10-pc. Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Adr int.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Ribbon World||Gatzies|
|Item Dimensions||4.75 x 13.63 x 13.38 in||7.13 x 20.25 x 17.5 in||7.4 x 7.1 x 11.3 in||6.75 x 15.3 x 14.5 in||—||—|
|Item Weight||4.5 lbs||—||—||6.5 lbs||7.61 lbs||10.6 lbs|
|Size||Pack Of 5||10 Piece||Set||5 Piece||10 Piece Set||None|
OXO Good Grips POP Containers are airtight, stackable and space-efficient, making it easy to keep your dry foods fresh and your kitchen organized. For a true airtight seal just push the button, it also pops up to serve handle for the lid. Designed for modular stacking, POP Containers’ square and rectangular shapes make the most out of any storage space, no matter how tight.
POP Containers are available in 11 different sizes: each one is perfectly calibrated to fit common household staples including 5 lb bags of flour and sugar, 1 lb bags of coffee, boxes of cereal, oatmeal, coffee, rice, pasta, spices and more. With curved corners for easy pouring, sturdy, BPA-free construction, and a that lid pops apart (and snaps back together) for thorough cleaning. POP containers aren’t just for your kitchen: use them any place you want more organization! Think playrooms, bathrooms, garage, craft rooms – the possibilities are endless.
The OXO Good Grips POP Containers are airtight, stackable and space-efficient, making it easy to keep your dry foods fresh and your kitchen organized. The Containers have a unique push-button mechanism that creates an airtight seal with just one touch. The button also serves as a handle to lift off the lid. The Containers are designed for modular stacking so that you can efficiently organize your countertop and pantry. In addition, with their square and rectangular shapes, the POP Containers make the most of any storage space, while their corners allow for easy pouring. The POP Containers are available in 11 different sizes to meet your dry food storage needs. They are also great for use in the garage, sewing room, play room and more; in fact, the Containers can be used in so many places that you’ll want them POPping up everywhere. The lid comes apart for thorough cleaning.
By OXO OXO
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have owned many OXO products before, and they're all really well made and usually worth the price, so I knew what I was getting into with these containers. I've had them for two weeks now, and I've ordered additional larger containers for kitchen staples like granulated sugar and flour.
Design - They're very modern looking! I really love the way they look, I was actually kind of sad to relegate them to the pantry. Since they have squared bottoms, they stack very easily and that helps me save space in my pantry. The clear plastic is also nice, I can see what's inside without having to fumble around with plastic bags.
Airtight Seal - The only other way to get a seal like this would be with a Ziploc bag or some Tupperware, but those don't organize and nest nearly as easily. Keeps everything fresh!
Different Sizes - There's a ten piece set as well, but I was looking for larger containers. Some of the containers are specific to certain items (the tall ones for spaghetti, smaller ones for herbs, etc.) but I've found you can be pretty creative in putting whatever you want into them. I could put my entire pantry in these if they weren't so expensive!
Pourable - The rounded design of the corners makes it really easy to just pour stuff out into a bowl (and scooping things out into measuring cups is easy as well!)
They're really easy to clean! - The lids come apart and reassemble with ease. With the clear plastic, it's easy to see if anything got stuck to the sides of the containers.
Price - They're very expensive, and they don't have a consistent price-to-size ratio. If you're looking for containers for specific objects, I would avoid buying a set. Instead, try to pick out ones that fit exactly what you're looking for.
They're SLIPPERY! - I was holding one of the two medium containers filled with brown sugar, and I wasn't paying attention and I nearly dropped it! Other reviewers have given issues about the durability if you drop them, so that's definitely something to be concerned about.
Overall, I would say buy these containers but keep these things in mind. Personally, I would buy sets and just keep them all (because they're so pretty!) and find uses for them, but that's not for everyone. Regardless, these containers are great at keeping food fresh and your pantry organized!
There ARE alternative brands, but they don't seem to hold their air tight qualities as great as OXO's containers.
The two large containers feel gimmicky to me. They seems to only hold very tall items (i.e. pasta) and I can't find another use for them really. They are also very thin and awkward to handle. The 3 other containers are great sizes though! 💗💗
If only they were less expensive would I encrouage others to buy, but as of now these things are like a luxury items for households. Get em on sale though and you bet your honey I will jump for more of these!
I have tried many different kitchen storage containers and didn't find the right ones for me until I bought OXO pop containers. The variety of sizes available, stackability, and clean lines helped me do a pantry overhaul resulting in beautiful, uncluttered food storage. I switched all of my storage containers to OXO pop containers, so I have a whole variety of sizes, and this review applies to all of them.
+ Air-tight seal - I have found these containers to have a great seal, and contents stay fresh longer than they have with any other storage container I have used before.
+ Ease of use - The large button in the middle makes it extremely easy to open and reseal these containers. This could be especially helpful when being used by children or those with arthritis.
+ Wide mouth and curved edges/corners - The openings at the top of these containers are very wide and there is no lid hinge. So, filling the containers, scooping out their contents, and pouring from them is a breeze and results in less mess. The curved walls make it easier to remove the contents and clean the container as well.
+ Many sizes available - I realize that some sizes are not as useful to some people, but the range of options helps you streamline and simplify your storage and pantry while keeping your containers uniform. I prefer that all my containers have the same look, so this was a definite plus for me.
+ Stackable - These containers are stackable, which can help declutter and organize your cupboards or pantry without taking up too much horizontal space.
+ Clear, heavy-duty plastic - The storage containers are made of heavy-duty plastic, which makes these containers durable. The base is clear, which makes it so that you can easily see what the contents of the container are and when you need to replenish your supplies.
+ Easy to clean - The lid is easily disassembled for cleaning, and the body is a cinch to wash/wipe clean.
+ BPA free
- Small sizes may not be as useful - I like the smaller containers and use them for things like nuts and dried cranberries, but I know some people have said they don't have any use for them.
- Loss of storage from lid - I only list this as a con because it bothers some people. The lid sits inside the container about 3/4", which some view as a "loss of storage space." It does not bother me because I don't view that as part of the storage area.
- Cost - These containers are more expensive than some other storage options.
- No handles or grip area
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
* These containers might be more expensive than some other storage options, but if you consider the fact that your food items will last longer (you don't have to throw out stale food), these containers are well worth the investment.
* These containers are not shatter-proof. If you don't take care of them or drop them, they might crack or break. This fact is true of most storage containers and is not unique to these so don't let that dissuade you from trying them.
* The containers are stackable, but it's important to know that there are three different lid sizes/shapes (small square, large square, and rectangular) and they don't stack as neatly or efficiently unless they are on top of a container with the same size lid.
* I haven't had any problem with these containers not sealing properly. One thing to note about the seal is that if you are filling them with dusty/powdery items, like flour or baking soda, you should wipe off the edges of the container and the surface of the rubber gasket to make sure the powder isn't covering them. The rubber gasket and the container need to make contact to keep the container sealed.
* Buying the mixed sized sets of these containers can be more cost effective, but if you think that you have no use for some of the sizes, you should opt to buy them individually. Before I buy a new container, I do a little math to determine which container will work the best for how I plan to use it. Err on the side of getting a container larger rather than smaller if you aren't sure.
* It is best to hand-wash these containers. Let them dry completely before refilling them.
* Don't carry these around by the lid. If you have a larger container filled with something heavy, like flour, you could damage the seal. Take care of these and they will last you a very long time.
* I have seen reviews that comment about using these to hold meal leftovers and liquid items. These containers are only for dry-storage.