OXO Good Grips Small Cookie Scoop
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.2 x 2.2 x 9.9 inches|
|Item Weight||0.31 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Soft grips absorb pressure
- Small scoop holds 2 tsp. And yields a diameter cookie
- Size 60 portioned
- Dishwasher safe
- A simple squeeze releases cookie dough
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 1% each on Qualifying items offered by Hour Loop when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this colorful pads when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hour Loop. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this beautiful notes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hour Loop. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this lovely Santa when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Hour Loop. Here's how (restrictions apply)
What's in the box
For easy scooping and consistently round cookies, try an OXO good grips cookie scoop. OXO scoops have soft grips that absorb pressure while you squeeze to easily release your cookie dough. This large size scoop holds 2 teaspoons of cookie dough and yields a 2 inch cookie.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I washed and used it the night it was delivered. The dough I was using was a little soft so I had to squeeze the handle a few times to get it to release. This would not have been an issue with a stiffer dough. But squeezing a few times vs using the two spoon method is much quicker with more even results.
Clean up is a breeze. I usually hand wash everything because I have that 6 quart kitchen aid mixing bowl that takes up a lot of room in the dishwasher. You can just pop the scoop in the dishwasher but I figure that since I'm washing anyway I might as well do the scoop too.
So now I own 2 OXO good grips cookie scoops and I am a happy cookie baker.
Top reviews from other countries
It is great. Also good for leftover rice.