Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "OXO Good Grips Cookie Press with Stainless Steel D..." and save 10% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.26 shipping
+ Free Shipping
OXO Good Grips Cookie Press with Stainless Steel Disks and Storage Case
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Creates consistent cookies every time
- Non-slip base keeps Press steady while dispensing dough
- Comfortable lever designed for repetitive use
- Clear cylinder shows remaining dough, disassembles for easy loading and cleaning
- Includes Storage Case with 12 Stainless Steel Disks: Daisy, Flower, Sunflower, Fleur-de-lis, Butterfly, Bear, Shell, Leaf, Heart, Snowflake, Tree and Wreath
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
OXO Good Grips Cookie Press
Make batches of fun, consistent cookies for any occasion.
A Pressing Matter. ..
Perfect Shapes Every Time
Creates consistent cookies every time that bake evenly.
Non-slip base keeps Cookie Press steady while dispensing.
Large, non-slip lever is kid-friendly and comfortable for repetitive use and won’t strain your hand through dozens of cookies.
Disassembles for easy loading and cleaning.
Add autumn and springtime seasonal disk sets to make baking easy and festive all year. Then check out OXO.com/recipes for delicious cookie recipe suggestions!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||WINK||DKST Kitchen||Rocketship Supply Co||Riverwalk Solutions|
|Material Type||Plastic||Not Applicable||stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Metal||Plastic|
Create batches of fun, consistent cookies with the OXO Good Grips Cookie Press. The large, contoured lever is easy to grip and the non-slip base keeps the Press steady while dispensing dough. The clear cylindrical barrel shows how much dough remains and disassembles for easy loading and cleaning. With 12 Stainless Steel Cookie Disk patterns included, you'll be prepared for any occasion.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I made a quick trip down to Bed Bath and Beyond and got the Oxo press. What an improvement! We whipped out the rest of the Spritz cookies in no time. Read all the other reviews for tips. We found that the cookie sheets have to be free of grease AND put them in the freezer so that they are ice cold when you press the cookies. It helps them to stick to the cookie sheet and come off the press. Use the dough at room temp-it should be squishy like soft play-dough. You can vary the size cookies by the number of clicks you make with the plunger, within reason- fewer clicks smaller cookies. About two plunges of the handle is max- 1-1/2 is about right. According to the instructions the barrel and bottom ring + dies are dishwasher safe. The top section with the plunger should be hand washed. We use a nylon bottle brush in warm soapy water when hand washing the top section. Thank you OXO!
1. Kichon Cookie Press Kit with Silicone Baking Mat - 5/10 - A lot of dough left inside the tube, poor constructed piston, not stainless steel.
2. Wilton Comfort Grip Cookie Press - 9/10 - Nice grip and a piston, the see-through cylinder.
3. NuVita Cookie Press Set - 1/10 - The tube is very small, the plastic holder of the template pops off.
4. Kuhn Rikon Clear Cookie Press - 6/10 - The clear tube, but as for me it is cheaply made.
5. Westmark Germany Multipurpose Stainless Steel Cookie Press and Piping Gun Decorating Kit with Recipes - 4/10 - looks and feels the same as #4, but have a metal tube. A lot of dough left inside the press under the template.
6. OXO Good Grips Cookie Press with Stainless Steel Disks and Storage Case - 8/10 - Nice grip and a piston, the see-through cylinder. Very well made. I don't know why but the butterfly and the flower were almost impossible to press out nicely.
I just received this item today. I have already used it for the first time and it worked great! I've never owned a cookie press before and a family member talked me out of it last holiday because she said they can be tricky and the dough has to be "just right". The kids are going to be doing the annual cut-out cookies tomorrow, but those are loads of work. I just wanted something to make some fast, yummy treats, especially when my family gets into town later in the week. I had ZERO problems. I followed the butter cookie recipe in the booklet (several basic recipes are included). Then I added green food coloring and mint extract to make Christmas trees. These are some helpful tips that I followed based on previous reviews.
-I used cold cookie sheets with NO parchment paper. I left my cookie sheets on my sheet stacker AWAY from the oven to keep them cold.
-Press the dough down firmly, trying to rid yourself of all the air pockets. I did a couple of sample cookies on a plate to make sure the dough was all pressed firmly into the cylinder.
-There is no need to try to press the lever all the way down. A previous reviewer said their lever broke in the beginning. Yes, you feel the need to press it all the way down, but it is NOT necessary. Just press firmly and you'll find your cookie on your sheet. I can imagine without too much force, which isn't necessary, you will snap that lever off.
-I prefer to hand wash my pieces. Some dough will trap itself at the top of the plunger unit, but I swished it under some water before I washed the rest of the parts to loosen it. I did that a couple of times in mid-wash of all the other stuff I'd dirtied and it did come out. That piece does not disassemble so it can be worrisome, at first, when you see that dough pressed into the crevices.
I will be pulling this cookie press out later in the week to make more cookies in different flavors. What an awesome product! Thanks Oxo!