Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 978 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,032 reviews
on August 25, 2015
When not grilling or baking, I use my 12" or 10" cast iron skillets or Dutch oven to cook almost everything. Sometimes I have been accused of leaving the pans on the stove overnight without cleaning them. I won't respond to such accusations but I will state that if such a thing were to happen to you, this brush would be very helpful for you to use in the morning with hot tap water to clean the pan. For reasons I prefer not to disclose, I have used this tool for that very purpose many times and it has always been my best cleaning option.

Good practice tip: Most people know not to use soap when cleaning cast iron as it unnecessarily washes away seasoning on the cooking surface. That is true; however, the best method overall for cleaning cast iron is to slide a quality stainless steel flipper, such as the Dexter-Russell 4-by-2.5-Inch Stainless Steel and Walnut Pancake Turner, under the food bits while the pan is still hot from cooking. Loosen them and then wipe them out with a dedicated terry-cloth towel when the pan has cooled. Very easy and quick. A few seconds. And you don't have to drag the pan to the sink. No need to reapply oil as if you had used hot water (which will also wear the seasoning, just not as much as soap). When you use the pan again to cook, the 400 degree surface of the iron should sear away both harmful microorganisms and any fears you had that such were there in the first place.
on December 13, 2016
Awesome scrub brush for my Cuisinart panini maker. I also bought the one that cleans more abrasive pans for my cast iron pans.
I just repurchased this brush along with the same panini maker I own for my daughter for Christmas. Oxo never disappoints! A great find on Amazon!
Now do not laugh I bought 2 more brushes. My daughter and I own toy chihuahuas and these brushs feel great and gentle on them when getting bathed. They love the gentle message and it cleans them better than a dog scrub brush . The tight gentle bristles gives them a relaxing spa time must feel sensational
....they love bath time more than ever now!
on May 13, 2012
My wife was having a hard time cleaning our George Foreman Grill.We have the one with the removable plates,the top plate is very hard to get clean.This brush works great, it gets it clean.Problem solved.It also works good on other non stick cookware.
on April 25, 2017
It cleans well enough for a $10 product. I have used it many times on my George Foreman Grill and it does a decent job. If you grill heavy fat steaks, burgers, chicken, etc it will do ok. Just ok. I have had to get soapy water out many times in conjunction with this brush. My grill does not have the removable top like the new models so it is a bit more difficult to clean thoroughly. A few things I would change on it is to make the silicon "teeth" deeper. They do not reach the bottom of the gap unless I push extremely hard. The bristles are not heat resistant, I used it on the grill when it was warming up and the bristles fused together, that would be a good change.

I wouldn't buy it again.
on October 20, 2012
This brush is a major improvement over the plastic scraper that came with the grill. You do not need any force to clean up the grill pads. Please note that OXO makes two different grill brushes, one is for the non stick coated types and one is for cast iron. They also have a silicon scraper on one side but the slots will not fit on my Griddler but might be okay on some other models. I really do not see a use for the scraper because the brush side works so well and fast.
VINE VOICEon April 16, 2014
I bought this along with a Cuisinart Griddler a little over a month ago. I do no regret the purchase. I use the brush exclusively for my electric grill plates. The brush end is give or take just about the same as much dish brushes are. However, the silicone scraper on the back is ideal for the Griddler. The grooves are not a perfect match. but they are close enough I can get things out that get stuck on occasion. The handle is rubber soft, the brush head is real wide and the weight of the brush is surprisingly husky (well made). I kinda wish they made a dish brush that look similar to this, but narrower head and longer handle.

I recommend this brush a lot if you are in market for an electric grill and want to get longevity out of your non stick grill plates.
on January 29, 2015
great tool but realize you can melt it with very high temperatures. if you own a high powered grill and ran it at over 400F let it cool down some, which basically is common sense. at mid temperature just go at it (as i do with my zojirushi grill). works amazingly well at those medium high temperatures, just brush away the stuff while the grill is still hot and everything will come off. awesome if used right - a great tool to cut down on the amount of work to get your grill perfectly clean. before i knew about its temperature limit i did melt one down - but note the zojirushi electric grills get *really* hot so i don't blame the brush.
on July 27, 2016
We got one of these brushes about a year ago. I cannot say enough good things about this little guy. This is the second one we ordered since the other one was finally worn out.

This brush lasted forever. It was actually still going strong, but we used it to help clean some rust out of a rusted dutch over and we could never get it cleaned after that. This little guy has strong bristles that are good for anything from cleaning a grill and our Foreman, to just prepping potatoes and such to scrub the dirt off. The bristles are strong, so it's definitely a heavy duty scrubber for those hard to get messes.

The size is great. It's small so you can get it in smaller places, or places you can't get a long handled item. It's compact and easy to maneuver. The grip is great for anyone and is just easy to use. It's a good size, so it won't just slip around in your hand, or isn't too big to hold comfortably. I would highly recommend this brush as it's great, especially for the cost, and will last you a very long time!
on December 15, 2015
I don't like to clean. Wait, let me modify that thought - I really like the results of cleaning, but hate how much time it takes, so I'm always on the lookout for tools that make the necessary cleaning tasks as straight-forward and effective as possible. Leave it to OXO, a favorite kitchen tool manufacturer, to develop a scrub brush to rival all others. This arrived a few days ago, and I'm in love with it's design and function. Scrubbing pans? No problem! Cast iron, stainless steel, enameled? HAH! This tool laughs at them all! I've even used it on my kitchen cabinets (you wouldn't believe how often I spill food onto them). Backsplash messes? So what! Now, if only they would manufacture it in a variety of colors, so I can assign different tasks to each one.
on June 1, 2017
Wow...really works. Every time I used my range top grill, I had to throw away the scrubber sponge I used to clean it, but still had to scrub for a long time. This little gadget is terrific....works easily, doesn't scratch surface, gets all the burnt remainders off. Very happy....exactly what I needed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.