Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 868 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 20, 2012
This brush is a major improvement over the plastic scraper that came with the grill. You do not need any force to clean up the grill pads. Please note that OXO makes two different grill brushes, one is for the non stick coated types and one is for cast iron. They also have a silicon scraper on one side but the slots will not fit on my Griddler but might be okay on some other models. I really do not see a use for the scraper because the brush side works so well and fast.
on May 13, 2012
My wife was having a hard time cleaning our George Foreman Grill.We have the one with the removable plates,the top plate is very hard to get clean.This brush works great, it gets it clean.Problem solved.It also works good on other non stick cookware.
on January 2, 2013
It works, doesn't scratch surfaces, and has a great grip, especially for those with arthritic fingers. I like the bristles, so may buy another to use for cleaning the shower.
on December 28, 2012
I have used this on our indoor electric grill as well as various other kitchen pots, pans, and items. This is a great brush; I'm glad I got it! No issues with scratching or damaging anything I've used it on. It's VERY durable and will likely last a long time.
VINE VOICEon April 16, 2014
I bought this along with a Cuisinart Griddler a little over a month ago. I do no regret the purchase. I use the brush exclusively for my electric grill plates. The brush end is give or take just about the same as much dish brushes are. However, the silicone scraper on the back is ideal for the Griddler. The grooves are not a perfect match. but they are close enough I can get things out that get stuck on occasion. The handle is rubber soft, the brush head is real wide and the weight of the brush is surprisingly husky (well made). I kinda wish they made a dish brush that look similar to this, but narrower head and longer handle.

I recommend this brush a lot if you are in market for an electric grill and want to get longevity out of your non stick grill plates.
on February 5, 2014
This grill brush gets the job done. The bristles fit perfectly with our electric grill, a T-Fal OptiGrill. It is scratch free and hasn't harmed our grill in any way. Great for cleaning up, whether the grill is hot or cool.
on January 8, 2013
Bought one of these to use with a Griddler. Really cleans grill plates with minimal effort and doesn't scratch plate coatings.
on October 29, 2014
I bought this for use with my Cuisinart Electric Griddle/Grill because I was sick of getting our dish wand dirty after cleaning it. This has proven to be a quick, efficient, and effective way of cleaning the grill. The bristles are a strong and stiff polymer or some sort that manages to get the grease off without damaging the cooking surface. It rinses clean easily, and I haven't even had to use the rubber ribs on the back yet because the bristles do such a great job. Don't think twice... just get it!!
on May 1, 2014
Cleans the George Foreman perfectly! Comfortable and easy to use. Not much else to say because It is what it is! Love OXO
on April 4, 2014
The design and general build of this grill brush is well done. It fits our electric grill grooves perfectly and allows for simple, non-scratch clean up.

My biggest issue is that after having used it only 3 times with light to moderate force necessary to scrub and clean a non-stick surface, the bristles have become bent and messed up. Again, let me stress I did not use heavy force or pressure. The grill was completely cold each time so it was not heat melting or softening it.

Overall, I would recommend it with the caveat that you should not expect this to last a long time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.