Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

OXO Good Grips Electric Grill and Panini Press Brush
Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

on August 8, 2017
Brush definitely helps to clean my indoor electric grill, but be warned it isn't safe for high temps, and would be best shortly after grilling or as a wet brush in your sink as mine melted while using it under 400 degrees before cooking.
review image
15 people found this helpful
on December 13, 2016
Awesome scrub brush for my Cuisinart panini maker. I also bought the one that cleans more abrasive pans for my cast iron pans.
I just repurchased this brush along with the same panini maker I own for my daughter for Christmas. Oxo never disappoints! A great find on Amazon!
Now do not laugh I bought 2 more brushes. My daughter and I own toy chihuahuas and these brushs feel great and gentle on them when getting bathed. They love the gentle message and it cleans them better than a dog scrub brush . The tight gentle bristles gives them a relaxing spa time must feel sensational
....they love bath time more than ever now!
13 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on August 25, 2015
When not grilling or baking, I use my 12" or 10" cast iron skillets or Dutch oven to cook almost everything. Sometimes I have been accused of leaving the pans on the stove overnight without cleaning them. I won't respond to such accusations but I will state that if such a thing were to happen to you, this brush would be very helpful for you to use in the morning with hot tap water to clean the pan. For reasons I prefer not to disclose, I have used this tool for that very purpose many times and it has always been my best cleaning option.

Good practice tip: Most people know not to use soap when cleaning cast iron as it unnecessarily washes away seasoning on the cooking surface. That is true; however, the best method overall for cleaning cast iron is to slide a quality stainless steel flipper, such as the Dexter-Russell 4-by-2.5-Inch Stainless Steel and Walnut Pancake Turner, under the food bits while the pan is still hot from cooking. Loosen them and then wipe them out with a dedicated terry-cloth towel when the pan has cooled. Very easy and quick. A few seconds. And you don't have to drag the pan to the sink. No need to reapply oil as if you had used hot water (which will also wear the seasoning, just not as much as soap). When you use the pan again to cook, the 400 degree surface of the iron should sear away both harmful microorganisms and any fears you had that such were there in the first place.
12 people found this helpful
on July 29, 2017
This is the best thing ever to clean your panini press etc...I cannot believe how much I love this brush! Tips: #1 Never use spray oil on non-stick surface. If you do, it will gum up and be next to impossible to clean. #2: Let it cool down and clean with this brush (wet first), and follow up with paper towel or cloth. Bonus Tip: 3 or so wet paper towels left in press during cool down, will practically allow the machine to clean itself.
7 people found this helpful
on April 25, 2017
It cleans well enough for a $10 product. I have used it many times on my George Foreman Grill and it does a decent job. If you grill heavy fat steaks, burgers, chicken, etc it will do ok. Just ok. I have had to get soapy water out many times in conjunction with this brush. My grill does not have the removable top like the new models so it is a bit more difficult to clean thoroughly. A few things I would change on it is to make the silicon "teeth" deeper. They do not reach the bottom of the gap unless I push extremely hard. The bristles are not heat resistant, I used it on the grill when it was warming up and the bristles fused together, that would be a good change.

I wouldn't buy it again.
4 people found this helpful
on July 27, 2016
We got one of these brushes about a year ago. I cannot say enough good things about this little guy. This is the second one we ordered since the other one was finally worn out.

This brush lasted forever. It was actually still going strong, but we used it to help clean some rust out of a rusted dutch over and we could never get it cleaned after that. This little guy has strong bristles that are good for anything from cleaning a grill and our Foreman, to just prepping potatoes and such to scrub the dirt off. The bristles are strong, so it's definitely a heavy duty scrubber for those hard to get messes.

The size is great. It's small so you can get it in smaller places, or places you can't get a long handled item. It's compact and easy to maneuver. The grip is great for anyone and is just easy to use. It's a good size, so it won't just slip around in your hand, or isn't too big to hold comfortably. I would highly recommend this brush as it's great, especially for the cost, and will last you a very long time!
on January 19, 2018
WOW!!!! This is a phenominal grill brush!!! We just invested in a very expensive DeLonghi indoor grill, waffle maker, sandwich maker. It called for silicone utensils to best take care of the grill plates. We paid over $333. for this grill, so taking care of it well is a must! This brush will definitely stand up to long term use and demands! Nice grip and great bristles! I would not hesitate to buy again! Great product!
on April 12, 2018
The OXO Good Grips Electric Grill brush is a handy tool for cleaning waffle makers, panini grills, and similar cookware.

I personally used it to clean a waffle maker that has been giving me a hard time for months; it had caked-in Pam cooking spray, solidified cheese, and burnt bits from our kids’ quesadilla dinner.

The brush itself worked okay, but what really helped was the gray silicone backing with grooves. It’s hard to see it in the product picture, but that piece works great and removing the grimy bits that are stuck in the grill’s crevices. Within minutes, I had the whole waffle maker clean and ready for a final wipe down and storage.

Cleaning the brush itself is as easy as can be. I place it underneath running water and make sure nothing is stuck between the bristles.

Overall, this is an indispensable tool for anyone who owns a compatible grill.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Wow...really works. Every time I used my range top grill, I had to throw away the scrubber sponge I used to clean it, but still had to scrub for a long time. This little gadget is terrific....works easily, doesn't scratch surface, gets all the burnt remainders off. Very happy....exactly what I needed.
3 people found this helpful
on December 15, 2015
I don't like to clean. Wait, let me modify that thought - I really like the results of cleaning, but hate how much time it takes, so I'm always on the lookout for tools that make the necessary cleaning tasks as straight-forward and effective as possible. Leave it to OXO, a favorite kitchen tool manufacturer, to develop a scrub brush to rival all others. This arrived a few days ago, and I'm in love with it's design and function. Scrubbing pans? No problem! Cast iron, stainless steel, enameled? HAH! This tool laughs at them all! I've even used it on my kitchen cabinets (you wouldn't believe how often I spill food onto them). Backsplash messes? So what! Now, if only they would manufacture it in a variety of colors, so I can assign different tasks to each one.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.